+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

mjb90

Nov 12, 2018
This is the response from IRCC Etobicoke office,

"IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume. Therefore we are unable to confirm the receipt of your documents at this time."

WOW! Unbelievable. Entire country has opened up now, people are going to restaurants, indoor seating and even cinemas are open but the good people at Etobicoke can't start printing plastic cards to curb the spread of covid-19. Wow.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey, Did you received a COPR letter in my CIC account for main applicant only or individual letter for each of your family members? I am asking this because I am missing a COPR letter for my wife.
We went through a representative, but we got all 4 our CoPR documents on the same day. I assume through the CIC account. Saying "assume" because we didnt actually have access to that. The lawyers did.

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
Got response from IRCC etobicoke

Good Day,

Unfortunately, at this time, the processing and production of Permanent Resident cards is still on hold. We anticipate that this process will begin again sometime in September.

We appreciate your patience at this time.

For any further questions, please contact our Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

Thank you,

IRCC Etobicoke Landings

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Got response from IRCC etobicoke

Good Day,

Unfortunately, at this time, the processing and production of Permanent Resident cards is still on hold. We anticipate that this process will begin again sometime in September.

We appreciate your patience at this time.

For any further questions, please contact our Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

Thank you,

IRCC Etobicoke Landings
Hi Harryguns, what is the email address to specific IRCC office? Thanks.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Good news from Montreal IRCC, I received a ghost update today morning for my pr card application and my dependents as well.
Just now saw approval update and message saying card has been sent & will receive in 6 weeks.
Time line:
AOR Nov 26, 2019
CoPR in email May 28 2020
Sent one photo and letter June 9
Photo received at Montreal office June 18
GU in profile Aug 24
Card approved and sent - Aug 25
Final waiting for card.....

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
CoPR: June 30th
Photos and letter sent: July 7th
Ghost update: August 14th
PR card sent by IRCC: Today

Didn’t panicked, didn’t wrote 500 webforms, didn’t called IRCC agents and bothered them. Patiently waited. They’re doing their best.
PR card in hand today. Took 5 days from Nova Scotia, which is usual.
Anyways, congrats to all those who got theirs.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh
Oct 23, 2019
Just now saw approval update and message saying card has been sent & will receive in 6 weeks.
Time line:
AOR Nov 26, 2019
CoPR in email May 28 2020
Sent one photo and letter June 9
Photo received at Montreal office June 18
GU in profile Aug 24
Card approved and sent - Aug 25
Final waiting for card.....
Did you also send a prepaid Canada Post envelope with your photos to the IRCC for them to ship your PR cards in the prepaid envelope? If you did, are you able to track that prepaid envelope?