+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sach0408

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
I received CoPR on 4th August and my photos were received on 11th August by London CIC. I got a ghost update today on my application. Are there several ghost updates in the PR card process or just one before approval?

Kjeet

Sep 1, 2018
I received CoPR on 4th August and my photos were received on 11th August by London CIC. I got a ghost update today on my application. Are there several ghost updates in the PR card process or just one before approval?
Sorry I am new in this thread. I landed on july 22 but I am surprised if we are required to send any photo as well. No one at the airport told us to do so..and I am not able to link my application with PR Card processing..please clarify...very confused

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Sorry I am new in this thread. I landed on july 22 but I am surprised if we are required to send any photo as well. No one at the airport told us to do so..and I am not able to link my application with PR Card processing..please clarify...very confused
Don’t worry, It is for inland applicants. Because of covid, for inland applicants IRCC changed the process and they are sending pr confirmation letter directly in email asking to send photo to get pr card. No Passport request, no landing interview, no flag poling for pr confirmation as before. I assume you were an Outland applicant.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
You are lucky because you send photo to London IRCC, one of the quickest office. You will get the approval in 1 or 2 days

Last edited:

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Reactions: shireendeshmukh