+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
I ordered GCMS notes for my PR card application.
I got my GCMS notes as well. But there is not much information in the notes which will benefit you. It will just give you imp highlights like your primary office (which is PRC Sydney as the cards are printed there), Date of PR etc. Rest all is redundant information which may not help you at all

Last edited:

xhu675

Jul 29, 2020
Hey fellow March landers! I just got an email saying there's status change. Logged in, saw final decision was made on 8/19 and PR card was mailed.

I landed on March 9 in Toronto Billy-Bishop, absolutely nothing until the first ghost update on 8/13. Will update again when I receive the card!

Hang in there! If you landed in March but still haven't heard anything...try to be patient (I know it's so hard). Good news will come soon!

ngisa

May 22, 2020
Hello,
That means they opened your package, did their paperwork and uploaded your picture. In 3-4 days you’ll see that your application is approved and they’ll send your PR card.
I saw ghost update last Thursday and today they shipped my PR card.
You are right. Just got a new update saying PR card has been sent! Thank you!

V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
CoPR: June 30th
Photos and letter sent: July 7th
Ghost update: August 14th
PR card sent by IRCC: Today

Didn’t panicked, didn’t wrote 500 webforms, didn’t called IRCC agents and bothered them. Patiently waited. They’re doing their best.
Wow that's really fast I think it depends on VO. Mine is Edmonton no update since June 16th(that's when my photos and document was delivered)
I wont raise any web form till end of October

Reactions: koiwa528

JAK2019

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Any inland applicant who sent their photos to IRCC Etobicoke received their PR card? (COPR dated - March/April/May)
I have sent mine on May 6th,, no update. Seems all office are working\slow and Etobicoke doesn't even care to open envelopes continue giving COVID excuses for last 4 months. Not sure how printing documents without human interaction can cause spread.

ngisa

May 22, 2020
Hi guy, for the PR card, which type of mail that IRCC will send for inland applicant? Just a regular envelope?