+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Sara_sh94

Jul 24, 2020
Peeps, got my passport with PRTD in hand today. Applied from DXB

PRTD valid for 1 year with multiple entry.

Timeline ->

9 July 2020 - Sent all documents over email to IRCC
26 July 2020 - Received passport request from Canadian Embassy in AD
26 July 2020 - Sent passport package to VFS Dxb
12 August 2020 - Received passport with PRTD stamped.

Please spread the word in case anyone requires assistance for PRTD process.

My PR card is with my friend in Toronto and PRTD with me.

I will be travelling on PRTD and save some bucks on getting PR card shipped.

Cheers and goodluck!
Thank you for sharing your experience! I’ve already applied for prtd on Aug.3, I hope to receive good news ASAP!!

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
Anyone got PR card from Winnipeg, I received COPR on 3rd June sent photos on 5th June no update since then even don't know whether they received my photos or not.

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
I sent mine on June 18th but Canada Post lost the envelope.
How did you know they lost your envelope I meant did you successfully linked you Cic account with your application?
Mine application has been linked successfully, does It mean they received my photo?

vitspado

Feb 1, 2019
How did you know they lost your envelope I meant did you successfully linked you Cic account with your application?
Mine application has been linked successfully, does It mean they received my photo?
No, it doesn't have to do with CIC... when I check my tracking number (from Canada Post) it shows delivered to Winnipeg in June but after that, it went to Kitchener in July o_O

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
This is not even an option for me due to us having had a representative, so we have no access to the CIC account to link this up. So I just posted the photos and CoPRs to Montreal office.

By the way, (ive asked this earlier). What determines to which office you need to send your photos and CoPR. Im Ontario based, application was done at CPC Ottawa, but now I had to send my pictures and CoPR to Montreal? Anyone have info on how that works?

vitspado

Feb 1, 2019
Just got off the phone with Canada Post, they are still investigating it but they said the mail was forwarded from Winnipeg to Kitchener (I sent it to Winnipeg). Anyone already heard of IRCC doing this before?

Sukhmmaann

Jun 22, 2020
Just got off the phone with Canada Post, they are still investigating it but they said the mail was forwarded from Winnipeg to Kitchener (I sent it to Winnipeg). Anyone already heard of IRCC doing this before?
Due to COVID situation they change the offices where they need your photos.
You don’t need to worry your card is under processing.

KIM2612

Mar 5, 2020
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
I sent mine to Hamilton but my PR Card was mailed from Sydney, NS.

sach0408

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
London CIC has received my photo with the CoPR today, 11th August. I am trying to link my application on my profile but there are no applications linked my name and DOB. How much time should I wait after the CIC office receives the photo?

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
London CIC has received my photo with the CoPR today, 11th August. I am trying to link my application on my profile but there are no applications linked my name and DOB. How much time should I wait after the CIC office receives the photo?
Your pr card application should be created on the day you received your CoPR. No relation when you are sending your photo. Linking pr card application is quite difficult. Issue might be with place of birth. Try with the one in your passport. Also last name and first name as it is in CoPR(case sensitive). For place of birth, if it is city, state in your passport try with all combinations by removing space, comma, uppercase, lowercase, etc. I have tried mine around 5-6days continuously and finally worked after removing comma from place of birth, also before sending my photo.