+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

BIA7

Aug 3, 2020
Your time will come.
I landed on June 17th, just received an update from IRCC 2 days ago saying that my card will arrive in 6 weeks.
So I think IRCC is starting to process PR card for folks who land from May to July now.
Patient is the key.
Thanks for the response... I feel a little relaxed, otherwise the uncertainty is making one anxious.

Reactions: addyryoo

BIA7

Aug 3, 2020
Thanks for the response... I feel a little relaxed, otherwise the uncertainty is making one anxious.
Your time will come.
I landed on June 17th, just received an update from IRCC 2 days ago saying that my card will arrive in 6 weeks.
So I think IRCC is starting to process PR card for folks who land from May to July now.
Patient is the key.

6 weeks after approval is still long, hope you receive it before that.
Does IRCC send you an email , or the status update shows on your account ?

Reactions: addyryoo

ank22

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Anyone got any update on PR card from Ottawa office ? Seems like all other offices are working except Ottawa.
same! I got copr on 3rd june and sent photos to Ottawa office on 4 june. still havent heard anything from them and gckey still shows submitted its been 2 months. don't know when I'll get the pr cards in hand

Reactions: Sara_sh94

sepehr1384

Jun 22, 2020
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21-4-2020
hello
I landed in 22 April and its 103 days from my landing is it normal or not because i saw the may and June landers are getting their cards should i raise a web form or not?

yow17

Jul 31, 2020
same! I got copr on 3rd june and sent photos to Ottawa office on 4 june. still havent heard anything from them and gckey still shows submitted its been 2 months. don't know when I'll get the pr cards in hand
I received COPR on 28th Feb, then got the PR letter (Email) on 28th April, since then waiting for PR card.

ank22

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I received COPR on 28th Feb, then got the PR letter (Email) on 28th April, since then waiting for PR card.
whats the difference between copr and pr letter? isnt it the same thing? when did you send your photos and what office?

yow17

Jul 31, 2020
whats the difference between copr and pr letter? isnt it the same thing? when did you send your photos and what office?
After COPR, normally you have a landing interview to complete PR process but due to COVID they just send you PR letter at home without landing interview. I sent photos on 2nd May to Ottawa office.

BIA7

Aug 3, 2020
hello
I landed in 22 April and its 103 days from my landing is it normal or not because i saw the may and June landers are getting their cards should i raise a web form or not?
As per IRCC website it says 128 days avg.processing time. I landed on 1st of July , and yet there is no update. Try calling 800-O CANADA and check before raising a form. Also there is no harm if you try to reach them through call or forms at least you will know what's happening.

ank22

Star Member
May 24, 2019
After COPR, normally you have a landing interview to complete PR process but due to COVID they just send you PR letter at home without landing interview. I sent photos on 2nd May to Ottawa office.
I didn't get any pr letter at home. All i got was coprs in gckey thats all which said to send photos to ottawa.

alqudsi89

Aug 24, 2018
Same here, I think its the same issue with all people who sent photos to Ottawa office