AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
Landed March 15 at 1000 Island
Ghost update July 24
Ghost Update for my wife July 27
Both cards received yesterday July 30

*** Note that I sent an address change web form at the beginning of July, I did not get any update of address change but I received the card on my NEW address. Immigration told me they do not confirm address change, only notify if they found an error on your address

Good luck guys
Do you mind sharing what province you’re in?

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Landed March 15 at 1000 Island
Ghost update July 24
Ghost Update for my wife July 27
Both cards received yesterday July 30

*** Note that I sent an address change web form at the beginning of July, I did not get any update of address change but I received the card on my NEW address. Immigration told me they do not confirm address change, only notify if they found an error on your address

Good luck guys
hey....Did you get any notification on the IRCC account about Approval/Dispatch of your PR Card ? or you just got a Ghost update and received your card in the mail on 3-4 days after without any approval notification? I got Ghost update yesterday I wonder what's going to happen next. TIA

May 1, 2018
SALEM TAMIL NADU
SALEM,TAMILNADU
SALEM
Salem
SALEM, TAMIL NADU
SALEM

trying everyday since June 27 ... no luck
Hi,

It happened with me as well. I tried all permutations and combinations and it didn't work. Then I raised a web form (Technical query) and asked them to help me out with the same. They were able to pinpoint the exact issue (it was with my City of Birth).

I would suggest you to do the same thing as well. Raise a technical query. attach the screenshots of all the details you are filling while linking your ticket and ask them for help.

Hopefully, you will get a response and be able to link your PR Card application.

jaganv117

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Is it common to get the PR card of secondary applicant delivered and the primary not receiving? Landed on March 13, submitted change of address web form a month ago and still received one card on old address.
My wife spoke with IRCC agent today and they said that they sent my card to the Addressed raised in the webform.

Even though I clearly mentioned in the webform to send both cards to the new address, they had split it.

I would advise you to ring them, and confirm which address they sent it to.

MAIL2SUNDAREEE

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
It is frustrating at times, I eventually got it after trying for 2-3 days,but can't remember now what I gave exactly for TAMIL NADU.
Check the 'City of birth' data in your profile. Copy paste the same from your profile. it should work.
I too faced same issue. Later found that 'City of birth' is different(with spaces) in my profile and my passport.
After copy-pasting the 'City of birth' from my profile, I could link.
Last option is to call the Customer care.

eksray

May 19, 2017
My PR card was finally approved and mailed today. Here's my timeline:
  • Apr 14: Landed in Toronto YYZ (FSW, Outland)
  • Jul 27: First ghost update (104 days since landing)
  • Jul 28: Received a correspondence letter saying my application was received (105 days since landing)
  • Jul 31: Application approved, PR mailed (108 days since landing)
Good luck everyone.

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
My PR card was finally approved and mailed today. Here's my timeline:
  • Apr 14: Landed in Toronto YYZ (FSW, Outland)
  • Jul 27: First ghost update (104 days since landing)
  • Jul 28: Received a correspondence letter saying my application was received (105 days since landing)
  • Jul 31: Application approved, PR mailed (108 days since landing)
Good luck everyone.
@Jabya .

hockeypuck

Jul 22, 2019
My card is finally on its way.
  • Jan 27: Landed in Calgary
  • Feb 13: Email asking to re-send photos
  • Feb 16: Photos sent to Sydney, NS
  • .... Three web forms asking for updates. Every response was a copy/paste that didn't address my enquiry. After the third one I gave up.
  • Jul 29: Ghost Update
  • Jul 30: Submitted a change of address from
  • Jul 31: Confirmation in the account that the application has been approved and the card was sent (185 days since landing), saying it might take up to 6 weeks to arrive. It was most likely sent to the wrong address but thankfully I still should be able to access its mailbox for another while.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh