+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Jabya

May 29, 2019
You have a valid point my frnd, but understand this, a far relative/friend/neighbour who has not even offered you a cup of coffee in his life, why will he generously give you 20,000 CAD suddenly for your PR? Why such a sudden change of mind/mood? IRCC officers understand human behaviour/psychology very well, so the money taken from a friend/far relative is most probably a borrow/loan which is a red flag even if you back it up with a gift deed, as officers know that the gift deed is just a formality. That is why recently one application was rejected for a gift deed from siblings. That's why I say, is gift deed from parents only accept?
A simple search feature on homepage will allow you to navigate to proper thread to discuss this.

this thread's topic is - Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

kindly redirect your question to right thread.

Sara_sh94

Jul 24, 2020
Hi, My husband and I have received our COPR (by email) on June 23rd and sent our photos+ Coprs to Ottawa office. We are Inland applicants.
Now I have traveled to outside of Canada without getting my PR Card.
Can I return to Canada with my COPR letter??

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
Hi, My husband and I have received our COPR (by email) on June 23rd and sent our photos+ Coprs to Ottawa office. We are Inland applicants.
Now I have traveled to outside of Canada without getting my PR Card.
Can I return to Canada with my COPR letter??
Via land border, in a private car, yes. If you’re traveling in a commercial vehicle, no, only a PR Card or PRTD is recognized. You should apply for a PRTD immediately you leave Canada.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
so IRCC at it again, I had raised webform and they got back to me saying they dont have my address :-( Despite updating it 2 months back via webform (got confirmation as well) and direct call they still don't have my address. Now again raised webform!

Height of inefficiency! o_O

dashing_warrior

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
so IRCC at it again, I had raised webform and they got back to me saying they dont have my address :-( Despite updating it 2 months back via webform (got confirmation as well) and direct call they still don't have my address. Now again raised webform!

Height of inefficiency! o_O
Damn, that’s one of my fears, too. I will now raise a third webform...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jabya

jaganv117

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Landed on March 16- Didn't process PR card, only flagpole.
Then moved on June 13, applied for PR card. Status is showing as approved and "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."

Does it really 6 weeks from approved status to receive it?

Reactions: guydecent and ank22

sepehr1384

Jun 22, 2020
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21-4-2020
Landed on March 16- Didn't process PR card, only flagpole.
Then moved on June 13, applied for PR card. Status is showing as approved and "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."

Does it really 6 weeks from approved status to receive it?
not really maybe 1 or 2 week.
in myimmitracker I saw all the case received their cards between 4 to 7 days.

Reactions: guydecent