+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sukh807

Nov 6, 2009
How do you know that your PR got approved?
have a stupid question: what is a ghost update :) ?
When u log in to my CIC your application will say "submitted". If there is a ghost update your status will change from submitted to "application profile updated". But when you click for additional info there won't be any changes and when you log in again it will have changed back to "submitted"... It usually means your file has been worked on..

Reactions: asdfgty

leobsilva

Mar 10, 2020
PR card approved and mailed
Montreal office COPR 29 may
Ghost update 21 July approved today 23 July
My wife also included in PR application we both got COPR on the same day but I can see only my PR CARD application status
I hope they sent my wife card also
Good luck to everyone
Congrats bro,

When did you send pictures to the office? What office?

sepehr1384

Jun 22, 2020
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21-4-2020
Hello folks,

Just checked my account on the IRCC page and noticed the ghost update. My landing date was April 02, 2020 at Montreal. Glad to have had the community and the continuous updates through this forum. Will post more details as the process moves forward.
are you outland????

dashing_warrior

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Even April landing outlanders are seeing ghost updates now. Clearly the rate at which people have been landing since March, 18 must be pretty low.

It’s finally happening, guys. I think the wait will soon be much quicker. There’s hope :)

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I'm new here, so I don't know where to post this question of mine -

For my FSW EE application, I've received my ITA, and I'm working on gathering all the dcmnts. For the PoF requirement, as I came to Canada as an international student back in 2018, so all of my own savings that I had from my own country (approx. 16,000.00 CAD) got spent on my necessities and tuition in the past 2 years, so is it okay if I get the min. amount for the PoF requirement as a gift from my full-siblings (blood relationship). I have two full-siblings in Canada, both PR, and both of them "combined" are voluntarily willing to gift me the amount required for my PoF requirement. Do I need an "INTER VIVOS DEED OF GIFT" made from both of em?
Safer bet to get the gift deed, especially if they are essential providing you all of the funds for your PoF.