+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

OldRum

Dec 22, 2018
Hi, I landed on March 2, 2020 at YVR. I saw a GU on Friday, March 13 but now the status shows as submitted again. Any ideas on how long it takes to get the PR card approved email after the GU? Should I call the IRCC call center?

Reactions: kushagra452

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Haha, a little bit patience bro, you landed yesterday. I would say try to link to the application on Monday evening or Tuesday. The following process might help you.

"
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day."

All the best
Still not able to link it. What should I do?

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
Hi guys, I landed feb 21st. Got ghost update on friday. And the application approved and mail out on friday aswell. Hopefully by wednesday latest I'll recieve both my PR cards for my daughter n self

Reactions: kushagra452

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Anyone having any insight whether PR Card application processes are still running or on hold? my landing date is 5 Mar, no update yet.

mais1990

Nov 3, 2019
LAnded on 28 Feb as first time pr holder. I was told that my PR card was approved andnwent into production last Wednesday. It’s been 5 days since then. Know how further long will production or printing take? IRCc agents weren’t the most helpful

nomiabid94

Feb 10, 2019
LAnded on 28 Feb as first time pr holder. I was told that my PR card was approved andnwent into production last Wednesday. It’s been 5 days since then. Know how further long will production or printing take? IRCc agents weren’t the most helpful
Did you receive any updates in your online account? Any ghost updates?