+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

flemy

Oct 17, 2014
Hi All,
I did my Landing on November 21st and still did not get my PR card . Also called CIC few times and they said they mailed card on December 5th but did not get so far . I am wondering if you guys can answer , why it taking so long ?

flemy

Oct 17, 2014
I also landed on 24th November at Pearson Int'l Airport Toronto, I got first ghost update last Friday and another today after which my PR Card Application status changed to approved and it said the Card has already been mailed out to me, now waiting.

Hi ,
I did Landing on 21st November at Toronto pearson Airport but still waiting for PR card.. Card dispatched on December 5th

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
Landed same day 14th January
Linked application and all showing submitted
Mine showed submitted the next day.
Current application status is a generic one - "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you".

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Hi All - Myself and my spouse did a soft landing on Dec 20. Our PR card applications got approved on Jan 7th and the cards were mailed on the same day as per the message in the CIC account. My spouse's card got delivered on Jan 9th but still waiting for mine.

What is the normal delivery time for CanadaPost?
It is a very hard question. As I assume it is sent by regular mail.

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
I landed yesterday (Jan 17) in 1000 island, ON and my application was approved on Jan 9.
The officer told me the card will be received within 6 to 8 weeks.

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Landed on 9th at YYZ. So it is about 8 calendar days. In fact I had to provide address next day through ircc call center as the immigration officer had some problem updating our address. So I called call center early on 10th jan, updated my address and then linked my PR card application in the ircc account
My application got approved today and I see update stating 'card is mailed. It will take 4 to 6 weeks to reach'.
Is there any way to get the tracking number? Or we just have to rely on Canada post and wait for card delivery?

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
My application got approved today and I see update stating 'card is mailed. It will take 4 to 6 weeks to reach'.
Is there any way to get the tracking number? Or we just have to rely on Canada post and wait for card delivery?
Nice. There is no way we can get tracking details for PR card, we just have to keep an eye out. ;)

newcan_2019

Nov 20, 2019
Final update:

Landed: Jan 3rd (Pearson)
Linked App: Jan 7
Ghost Update: Jan 14
Approved and Shipped: Jan 16
Received: Jan 20 (Mississauga)

Can't believe it's all over!

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Hi ,
I did Landing on 21st November at Toronto pearson Airport but still waiting for PR card.. Card dispatched on December 5th
If it was dispatched on dec 5 then why hasn't it arrived yet? i don't think that's normal you should follow it up with Service canada or ontario whichever applicable. I also got my G1 card.

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Do you have any updates? I didn't recieve it as well, card was dispatched December 7...
Document Status

If your permanent resident card was mailed to you and if six weeks have passed and you have not received your card, submit a solemn declaration. We will either send you a new card, or ask you to re-apply.

Your document is valid until the date shown. You will see a message if your document expires.

If your document expired, it means you can no longer use it to enter or stay in Canada.

Your document may be invalid or cancelled because:
• we issued you a new document, or
• there is new information about your application.

Check your most recent application or your messages for details.

zini_zinparast

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-09-2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
07-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
LANDED..........
25-12-2019
My wife's application and mine both were approved and mailed on the same day; today my wife's card was delivered while I am still waiting. Any idea what is going on?