+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

GreatPJ

Apr 2, 2018
hi Guys,

Me and my family landed at the toronto airport on 5th Sept 2019, all of us are still waiting for the cards. I tried to call IRCC at this number +18882422100, but they pick the call. recently I have written to them through a webform. I dont know why it is taking so much time. All of our applications got approved on 20th Sept itself, but still cards have reached at the desired address. What should I do. Can somebody help?? I am not in canada

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
hi Guys,

Me and my family landed at the toronto airport on 5th Sept 2019, all of us are still waiting for the cards. I tried to call IRCC at this number +18882422100, but they pick the call. recently I have written to them through a webform. I dont know why it is taking so much time. All of our applications got approved on 20th Sept itself, but still cards have reached at the desired address. What should I do. Can somebody help?? I am not in canada
I think there are ways that you can call the number from outside Canada (however you'll have to research to figure out what works now). I'm in Canada and have called 3 times at different times during Canadian working hours, and have been able to get through without much waiting after I navigated through the different menu options.

I think calling is the best bet - you should verify that they have the right address and then inform them you haven't received the card.

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Have you called IRCC already? Each time I called they took the time to recheck my email id, address, and phone number. This might help you to pre-empt issues from a bad address. If it's Canada Post's fault, then I guess there's nothing to do.

I really do feel your pain! To give you some hope though, I had to get some corrections done in my kids' COPRs and visas. The initial stamping took a month, while the second time round it took a week. So hopefully they'll move faster if and when they do a second card.

Wish you all the best.
Thanks for your warm words. Yes, I’ve called them maaaany times and indeed, they always ask me the address so I guess it’s a Canada post issue. I will contact them in three weeks through the solemn declaration.

Kellyz23

Oct 30, 2019
Hi all, I just checked my application, the status changed from submitted to application/profile updated, but didn't see any message or other changes, what's that mean?

tamiidj94

Jul 4, 2018
Any update on that? I have the same issue. Address is correct but they mailed 2 weeks back and I haven't received it yet...
No, nothing yet. I am currently on the phone with CIC, I don't understand if it's supposedly mailed on the 18th how can it take so long. I live in Vancouver, not in a remote town...

tamiidj94

Jul 4, 2018
I have the same issue they emailed me October 15 and still waiting. I think Canadá post lost my card or IRCC put a wrong address. The bad thing I can’t request a new one up to three more weeks :(
Oh really? Why can't you request a new one? Do you have to wait the full 6 weeks to put a "claim" in?

tamiidj94

Jul 4, 2018
As per their instructions, the card may take up to six weeks to arrive looooool. It sounds crazy
Yeah, I just spoke to them. Same thing, he said I have to wait until November 29th to submit a solemn declaration. Thing is I am travelling home for Christmas, so hopefully the "second card" will arrive in time, although it will be very tight on time!

inlandsp2018

May 1, 2019
Hi all, I just checked my application, the status changed from submitted to application/profile updated, but didn't see any message or other changes, what's that mean?

It means ur Card will be processed in a day or two and you can see the update that it has been mailed. Ur almost done

Reactions: CrisC

inlandsp2018

May 1, 2019
Yeah, I just spoke to them. Same thing, he said I have to wait until November 29th to submit a solemn declaration. Thing is I am travelling home for Christmas, so hopefully the "second card" will arrive in time, although it will be very tight on time!
Try to check your local Post office. My card was not delivered and Canada post was holding my Card with other letters from our Building. I saw few letters were being delivered and assumed card was lost. Later saw a notice from Canada post that it was holding our mails because of construction. Hopefully, u get your soon.

tamiidj94

Jul 4, 2018
Try to check your local Post office. My card was not delivered and Canada post was holding my Card with other letters from our Building. I saw few letters were being delivered and assumed card was lost. Later saw a notice from Canada post that it was holding our mails because of construction. Hopefully, u get your soon.
Yeah, thing is I am still getting all my normal other mail... :(

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018