NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Congrats! So you received it today
I have a question I can travel to us on my copr ??
You don't need COPR to enter USA. Must have valid visa either Tourist or some other kind. You can use COPR to enter back to Canada through land border only.

sanam2018

Feb 13, 2019
Landed on 7th October, just checked the PR card status and it shows a ghost update - Application/ profile updated. However, on checking the full application status, there is no change. What should I infer from this?

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Our landing interview is November 12th, but we have a trip planned November 26

Will we have our PR card on time or should I reschedule? So unsure what to do!

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Landed on 7th October, just checked the PR card status and it shows a ghost update - Application/ profile updated. However, on checking the full application status, there is no change. What should I infer from this?
You've basically described a ghost update. Based on what happened for me, I would expect your card to be mailed in a couple of days and possibly be in your hands by the end of the week (or early the week after).

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Our landing interview is November 12th, but we have a trip planned November 26

Will we have our PR card on time or should I reschedule? So unsure what to do!
I think the chances of getting the card in two weeks is extremely slim - current average processing time is 22 days. So, I wouldn't count on receiving it in time for your trip.

The average processing time has been steadily increasing for a while. Around a month ago it was something like 12 days and now it's at 22. I landed on the 2nd of October and only got my card yesterday - there were no complications of any sort as far as know, and I think many people are seeing similar timelines.

Reactions: tuhadapeo

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Any update on that? I have the same issue. Address is correct but they mailed 2 weeks back and I haven't received it yet...
I have the same issue they emailed me October 15 and still waiting. I think Canadá post lost my card or IRCC put a wrong address. The bad thing I can’t request a new one up to three more weeks :(

Supreet86

Nov 3, 2019
Hi I landed in Quebec on 28oct. The immigration officer didn't ask for an address rather gave me a printout of where to update my address. The next day I went to get my sin number and was shocked to hear that the system has no update.they asked me to call the ircc. When I called them I was shocked to death to find that my landing details have not been updated.they asked me to wait for a week but I actually went to them on the 31oct and to my shock series addition,I was handed over a passport without a landing stamp on my arrival. I was asked for my passport and then was handed over a passport with arrival stamping and a confirmation that the details had been updated and I could now access my sin number. When I went to the service centre I got my sin number. Now I am a bit confused with the immigration process. Not a good experience in the initial stage. Can any one guide me...With the photograph resubmission if asked. Can I get a photo clicked even before I get an email to save time? Or do I need to have it clicked only if I receive an email. And anyone with the time frame of receiving PR card in Quebec?

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi I landed in Quebec on 28oct. The immigration officer didn't ask for an address rather gave me a printout of where to update my address. The next day I went to get my sin number and was shocked to hear that the system has no update.they asked me to call the ircc. When I called them I was shocked to death to find that my landing details have not been updated.they asked me to wait for a week but I actually went to them on the 31oct and to my shock series addition,I was handed over a passport without a landing stamp on my arrival. I was asked for my passport and then was handed over a passport with arrival stamping and a confirmation that the details had been updated and I could now access my sin number. When I went to the service centre I got my sin number. Now I am a bit confused with the immigration process. Not a good experience in the initial stage. Can any one guide me...With the photograph resubmission if asked. Can I get a photo clicked even before I get an email to save time? Or do I need to have it clicked only if I receive an email. And anyone with the time frame of receiving PR card in Quebec?
This is kind of bizarre :) I had a mini version of this experience, but since I was applying at the Service Canada counter just next to immigration I just had to go back and ask the immigration officer to do his job! I guess, however, since your COPR was filled out (I hope), you at least had clear evidence that you'd landed.

My advice would be to try and link your application (if you have not done it already), then give the IRCC a call in maybe about a week. You can take the opportunity to double check your address as well as ask whether there are any issues with your submission (for example the photographs). In my case the photos were okay, but they had my address wrong.

I think nothing stops you from getting your photos early, if you have doubts about them), but you can't send them yet anyway. What I would suggest instead is to take a ruler and check whether you've met all the photo guidelines (centering, size of photo, size of face, etc). If all looks good, then I guess chances are good that you don't need to resubmit photos.

All the best!

Reactions: Supreet86

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I have the same issue they emailed me October 15 and still waiting. I think Canadá post lost my card or IRCC put a wrong address. The bad thing I can’t request a new one up to three more weeks :(
Have you called IRCC already? Each time I called they took the time to recheck my email id, address, and phone number. This might help you to pre-empt issues from a bad address. If it's Canada Post's fault, then I guess there's nothing to do.

I really do feel your pain! To give you some hope though, I had to get some corrections done in my kids' COPRs and visas. The initial stamping took a month, while the second time round it took a week. So hopefully they'll move faster if and when they do a second card.

Wish you all the best.

Supreet86

Nov 3, 2019
This is kind of bizarre :) I had a mini version of this experience, but since I was applying at the Service Canada counter just next to immigration I just had to go back and ask the immigration officer to do his job! I guess, however, since your COPR was filled out (I hope), you at least had clear evidence that you'd landed.

My advice would be to try and link your application (if you have not done it already), then give the IRCC a call in maybe about a week. You can take the opportunity to double check your address as well as ask whether there are any issues with your submission (for example the photographs). In my case the photos were okay, but they had my address wrong.

I think nothing stops you from getting your photos early, if you have doubts about them), but you can't send them yet anyway. What I would suggest instead is to take a ruler and check whether you've met all the photo guidelines (centering, size of photo, size of face, etc). If all looks good, then I guess chances are good that you don't need to resubmit photos.

All the best!

Supreet86

Nov 3, 2019

All the best!
I have linked my application but can't see the address that I updated earlier. And I was told by a friend of mine that if ever I get a photo resubmission request I need to submit a photo with the stamp and date after the date of receiving emails. They said it is actually mentioned in the email request

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I have linked my application but can't see the address that I updated earlier. And I was told by a friend of mine that if ever I get a photo resubmission request I need to submit a photo with the stamp and date after the date of receiving emails. They said it is actually mentioned in the email request
Indeed you have to call to check the address - no way to see it online. While the date and stamp make sense to me, and a requirement to be not from too long ago, I can't think why it would be that way. However, since I haven't gone through the process of resubmission myself, I could be wrong. If you can get a copy of the email, you could double check whether it actually says the photo must be dated after the request.