+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Jan 14, 2019
This is getting more and more ridiculous. There is no proper process in place for the pr card processing. I landed on 12th September at the 1000 island border and haven't heard anything back. My friend did landing on 14th September at the 1000 island border and he already got his Pr card.

I landed in the same date, 12th September, Niagara Falls and I couldn't link my PR to my account. I am desperate because I have no idea about my PR card.
Please help me.
It's impossible to link the PR application, I tried everything and NOTHING worked!

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
finally got a ghost update on my profile today. How long after the ghost email do they ship the card?

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
Landing Interview at IRCC Etobicoke: Sep-27-2019
PR Card Application linked: September-29-2019
Ghost Update: October-2-2019 (Application/profile updated)
PR Card Approved and Mailed: October-3-2019 (Ghost Update: Application/profile updated)

It was pretty quick. Both spouse's and my application had the same timeline.

Reactions: Canadianguy1989

lazycrazyboon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
So finally there was an update.
Landed 29th July.
Ghost Update - 30th September
Approved and mailed - 2nd October.
Hoping for speedy delivery from Canada post.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Did you get any approval email?
I got ghost update yesterday. But nothing after so far.
Did landing on 10 sep.
Yes my application got approved today(3rd Oct) with message - "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."
Your application should also get approved in a day or two.

Last edited:

Varun7172

May 18, 2017
Hey Guys

I need some suggestion from you guys. I landed on 12 sep and was hoping of getting PR card in 3 weeks but until now no update. Call CIC 3 time and no update yet. They said everything looks good in file so just wait. Now the thing is i am going back home for my cousin wedding on 16 oct and i don't know if i am going to receive it before that or not. I have heard that you can entered Canada with COPR/landing papers by land in private vehicle. So i am planning to change my return flight from India to US and then enter Canada by land. I do have US visa.

Any Suggestion if this will work or i should wait for PR card and cancel my trip?

Thanks and appreciate your help.

Canadianguy1989

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Landed 27th September.

Quick question, How do you check if they mailed out the PR card to you? I do have access to the online platform that shows my PR application is complete but dosnt say PR card has been mailed out or anything?

Do I need search an application with my landing number and not my PR application number? Any help would be greatly appreciated.