+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
Hi, Is anyone updated their address and got a PR card? I updated my address last Monday by calling CIC, but till now no update. Any information appreciated.

lazycrazyboon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
If anyone thinks their PR card is getting delayed you can find some solace in my misfortune because I am in worse situation lol.
Landed 29th July, no updates yet.
Called CIC twice, I was informed that everything looks fine, they have sent a reminder to the concerned office and told me to wait a month before trying to call back..that's that.
With an upcoming vacation in October, I am in the uncertainty boat...

Reactions: Canadianguy1989

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
If anyone thinks their PR card is getting delayed you can find some solace in my misfortune because I am in worse situation lol.
Landed 29th July, no updates yet.
Called CIC twice, I was informed that everything looks fine, they have sent a reminder to the concerned office and told me to wait a month before trying to call back..that's that.
With an upcoming vacation in October, I am in the uncertainty boat...
I certainly can understand your condition. Did you update your address? or no change at all? Yeah they don't like us caling often. :(

lazycrazyboon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
I certainly can understand your condition. Did you update your address? or no change at all? Yeah they don't like us caling often. :(
I did not change my address. On the call I asked if they have the address on file which I provided during landing interview..and they do have the correct address. I don't know why it's hanging :(
Hope all of us get our cards soon.

mostlysane

Oct 2, 2018
Hello all,
I landed on 17th of August. I tried linking my PR application to the account. But can't do so. I tried all the combinations of all the available fields. I keep getting the error there are no applications found. Can anyone help me understand this please.
Thank you.

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Hello all,
I landed on 17th of August. I tried linking my PR application to the account. But can't do so. I tried all the combinations of all the available fields. I keep getting the error there are no applications found. Can anyone help me understand this please.
Thank you.
I too had the same issue. Try to use family name, date of birth option and It is Case sensitive so match it as in passport even commas and spaces.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
My PR card was approved and mailed today and I landed just a week ago! :D
Landed on: 27th of August 2019
Linked: 27th of August 2019
Ghost update: 29 August 2019
Approved and mailed: September 3rd, 2019