+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Aug 19, 2014
PO Box 4500 was the address given in the email instruction. I would have used that address if I were to use regular mail. But I used Xpresspost (which does not deliver to PO box), so I looked it up on IRCC website and used 49 Dorchester St instead.
I used the PO Box address :/
But does it matter? My photos will still reach to the immigration office right?

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
If the tracking says delivered, I'd think more likely than not it's okay. After all, all the couriers deliver tons of stuff to IRCC on any given day; you'd think that they must know what all these addresses are like the back of their hands. That said, best to call IRCC to confirm.

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Another thing you might try: if you can access delivery confirmation and look up who signed for your delivery, then you could try searching on this forum whether others' packages had been signed by that same person before. That should give you some assurance. For example, mine was signed for by "DJ". When I looked it up, I found that others on this forum had reported in the past that their stuff was signed for by the same person. Meaning, my stuff was more likely than not delivered to the right place.

Sam1234566

Jan 20, 2018
Hello.
My application was inland Winnipeg. I have a question
Landing was Aug 15.
Approved and mailed: Aug 24.
First question is I linked the application to my cic account. Pr Card status says submitted but it also says we have mailed your card. So does it even update or it will be stuck on "Submitted?"
And also when should I expect my PR card? As I am seeing people are getting it within a week. Is there any other way to track?

Aug 19, 2014
Another thing you might try: if you can access delivery confirmation and look up who signed for your delivery, then you could try searching on this forum whether others' packages had been signed by that same person before. That should give you some assurance. For example, mine was signed for by "DJ". When I looked it up, I found that others on this forum had reported in the past that their stuff was signed for by the same person. Meaning, my stuff was more likely than not delivered to the right place.
mine is showing M J.. not able to found. But I called them on monday and they said that the address is legit and they have received your photos.. Don't know what to do :(

Millenium

May 29, 2019
Anyone landed around Aug 20 receiving any updates?
Landed August 19th (all the family);
For me and my 2 children:
- August 26th: Status updated to Cards sent to you.
- August 31st (today): Received the cards.

For my wife:
- Still status: Under Processing.

Should I be worried.
Thanks

Millenium

May 29, 2019
Hello.
My application was inland Winnipeg. I have a question
Landing was Aug 15.
Approved and mailed: Aug 24.
First question is I linked the application to my cic account. Pr Card status says submitted but it also says we have mailed your card. So does it even update or it will be stuck on "Submitted?"
And also when should I expect my PR card? As I am seeing people are getting it within a week. Is there any other way to track?
Pretty reliable with online account. It took 6 days between “your cards are sent to you” status to the cards arriving at the mailbox.

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
Landed August 19th (all the family);
For me and my 2 children:
- August 26th: Status updated to Cards sent to you.
- August 31st (today): Received the cards.

For my wife:
- Still status: Under Processing.

Should I be worried.
Thanks
Even we are in same situation. Husband and kid received card . Mine is still under processing..