+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
Hey I use to login using the client partner login. When I login I didn’t find anything for PR card and also the search doesn’t yield anything.
Try this.
Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" fromdropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.

Reactions: Vijayw

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Just had another ghost update and status has now changed to Approved + PR card mailed :)

Landed: July 27th in Aldergrove, BC
Application linked: August 8th
Ghost Update: August 21st (called IRCC & learned that my PR card was printed)
Approved & mailed: August 22nd

Samchandhok

Aug 21, 2019
So new update apparently the officer who did my landing is probably newbie because he dis not a update my file on the system. And when i call them today they said they also don’t know and then they try to call the border service and know one answer it. So they send an email to them about my information. Because its been so long and they couldn’t able to find my file on the system.they are bunch off lazy people

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Anyone here who still unable to link your PR card to profile ?? As others suggested here I tried all combinations but nothing worked out. Just thinking if I am unable to link how to track.