+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Samchandhok

Aug 21, 2019
I landed on 29 july and i am still waiting for card and their is no online account they have created yet. When ever i call them they just said we didn’t create your application yet. I am start getting worried now. I did my flagpole in osoyoos, bc. Any advice for me guys

manan198919

Dec 26, 2017
I called them yesterday. The agent said everything seemed to be fine and he didn't know why it's taking so long. He said he will send them an email. I am gonna wait for a day and then raise a query using the webform. It's not over until it's actually over. :(
Can you please share the number at which you called. I have been trying calling 800-242-2100 but always get machine replies and agents are busy.

Your help will be much appreciated.

manan198919

Dec 26, 2017
After 13 days I called to IRCC, and the agent told me that my PR card was on holding because they need to confirm my address. I confirmed and 3 days after the PR Card was approved.

Maybe you should call IRCC or ask the status using the webform.

Thanks, which number to call. I have been trying the number but only get automated replies and agents are busy.

your help will be much appreciated.

NiceTiger

Aug 12, 2019
I landed on 29 july and i am still waiting for card and their is no online account they have created yet. When ever i call them they just said we didn’t create your application yet. I am start getting worried now. I did my flagpole in osoyoos, bc. Any advice for me guys
They won't create an account for you. You need to create an account, and then link your application to this account. However, not having an account to link your application shouldn't affect the processing of your application. I would recommend you just inquire about the status directly.

Samchandhok

Aug 21, 2019
They won't create an account for you. You need to create an account, and then link your application to this account. However, not having an account to link your application shouldn't affect the processing of your application. I would recommend you just inquire about the status directly.
Yup i have a account but their is no application exists according to the ircc customers service agent. And they also don’t know why that happens

adityabhl

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Melbourne
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
01 May 2018
Doc's Request.
13th June 2018
Nomination.....
13th December 2019
AOR Received.
27th Jan 2019
Passport Req..
9th May 2019
Yup i have a account but their is no application exists according to the ircc customers service agent. And they also don’t know why that happens
Link your PR card to the same GCKEY which you used for EE profile earlier. Then you will be able to see your PR card status.

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Can someone say how long it takes to link the PR application to our account ?? I did my landing at Etobicoke in 19th and I am trying to link but it is unable to find my application at all.

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Link your PR card to the same GCKEY which you used for EE profile earlier. Then you will be able to see your PR card status.
Hey I use to login using the client partner login. When I login I didn’t find anything for PR card and also the search doesn’t yield anything.

adityabhl

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Melbourne
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
01 May 2018
Doc's Request.
13th June 2018
Nomination.....
13th December 2019
AOR Received.
27th Jan 2019
Passport Req..
9th May 2019
Hey I use to login using the client partner login. When I login I didn’t find anything for PR card and also the search doesn’t yield anything.
You must be doing something wrong. I linked my wife's PR card application using client partner login (TD bank) and can check status.

Reactions: Vijayw

adityabhl

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Melbourne
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
01 May 2018
Doc's Request.
13th June 2018
Nomination.....
13th December 2019
AOR Received.
27th Jan 2019
Passport Req..
9th May 2019
Can someone say how long it takes to link the PR application to our account ?? I did my landing at Etobicoke in 19th and I am trying to link but it is unable to find my application at all.
Literally 2 minutes to link it. But if you do 5 wrong attempts, you are not allowed to link it for next 24 hours.

adityabhl

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Melbourne
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
01 May 2018
Doc's Request.
13th June 2018
Nomination.....
13th December 2019
AOR Received.
27th Jan 2019
Passport Req..
9th May 2019
Do we have some

right so do we have to wait for sometime to link the PR to application ??
Nope. I linked my PR card one hour after landing and my wife's after 2 days. So no waiting time.
PS- I wasnt able to link my wife's card using GCKEY, so I linked hers with TD bank login.