+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Shweta1993

Feb 25, 2018
Hi,

I landed on July 15th in Surrey, have not seen any update in my account since then. Any idea why my pr card is taking to so long time, however when I called cic they said everything is fine.

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Hi,

I landed on July 15th in Surrey, have not seen any update in my account since then. Any idea why my pr card is taking to so long time, however when I called cic they said everything is fine.
When I got PPR I thought that all the waiting was over but nope haha. Seems like this journey is going to be a long one until the very end!

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Awesome!
If you don't mind me asking, where did you land?
I landed one day before you but my PR card status still shows as "Submitted" :(
I landed in Toronto.Don't worry, you will get it this week.

chen163825

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

I am in the same situation... I landed at peace arch on July 19. Called cic on Aug 6.. Still waiting for the approval and the card..

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
The average processing time for first PR card just went down to 12 days!
I've landed on July 27th and still nothing to date after 18 days :(

andrifra

Aug 13, 2019
I landed, along with my family, on August 11th.
I linked my pr card application, as well as two family members' to my account today but I am unable to find the fourth family member's application in the system. Do I need to do anything about it or will it just take time?

I can also see that under Document Status in my PR application there is a list of only three family members' documents.

TowerBridge

Aug 8, 2017
HI HAVE YOU GOT PR CARD
I have not received that card. I live in Halifax. It's been almost 2 weeks since the card was approved.

I hope I will get it today or tomorrow but we cannot know :(

My PR card was approved and mailed to me on Aug 2. No news since then.

I gave my friend's address to the border officer. They live in the apt building. All my initial bank emails and health card's correspondence still arrive.

Last edited: