+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hi, thanks! I did it. What are the regular steps (updates) I should expect to see there? Thanks
Regular steps is a ghost update and then approved. However, I’ve seen some people receiving their card without any update and some people receiving photo request after ghost update. Keep this in mind.

Reactions: jcubillos

Blessings211

Aug 3, 2018
I did my landing on 19th March at Toronto.
Got ghost update for my PR application on 28th March
Application approved on 31st March/1st April
PR card delivered on 4th April.
=> Total 16 days

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
No email as yet.
I got the email today, one day after approval. This is the same timeline as with the EE application approval in that I received the email that my account was updated the next day. I guess this is a batch email for the previous day.

Veer91

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Guys need some advice
Did my landing on feb 3, no updates yet.
No photo request or any other communication from ircc.
Sent email and got a reply that they forward it to the responsible office.
Called yesterday and agent said no additional document request has been sent out or requested and told us to wait one month and call back.
This is so stressful, it’s been 62 days with not even a single update. What could be the reason for the delay ?

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Guys need some advice
Did my landing on feb 3, no updates yet.
No photo request or any other communication from ircc.
Sent email and got a reply that they forward it to the responsible office.
Called yesterday and agent said no additional document request has been sent out or requested and told us to wait one month and call back.
This is so stressful, it’s been 62 days with not even a single update. What could be the reason for the delay ?
I would call them back and verify that they have your address on file correctly. If they do then you unfortunately have to wait but maybe you’ll see some movement soon.

Veer91

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
I would call them back and verify that they have your address on file correctly. If they do then you unfortunately have to wait but maybe you’ll see some movement soon.
Yea, that’s what i asked the agent yesterday and she confirmed that they have all the information in file. She said we already sent the notice to the responsible office and have to wait for the response.
But I am wandering if they do any verification or investigation at this stage which is causing a delay??

Hope81

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Just received me and my husband PR card today.

Just wondering for those who received their cards recently

Does your card has middle name on it?
Coz ours has none. Only first and the last name.

Thanks

Last edited: