+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Hello !

I received my ready for visa email yesterday (April 2) and I sent the documents same day.
I am already in Canada with a temporary visa... I know that, with the tracking of Canada Post, they received it this morning.

I see no change yet... it's normal I think ! But I am just wondering how long it might take and when I should be worried ahah I am so stressed, can't wait for my status to be official.

Bob1321

Jul 8, 2017
I just receive my CoRP and the photo attach to it have no information, the other one with the studio stamp and our name and dob is gone :/
Do you think its better to go retake photo before landing?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
I just receive my CoRP and the photo attach to it have no information, the other one with the studio stamp and our name and dob is gone :/
No need. That's how it works. The CoPR with the photo will also be taken when you land.

juanagmz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I don't know, but if it is just doing pictures again in case, I would do it and just be safe ! It is better to have more documents, always ;) and congratulatiooooooons !!!

Could I have your stats ? Just how long it took for you in between the moment you sent you passport and the moment you received COPR ?
Thank you !

Bob1321

Jul 8, 2017
I don't know, but if it is just doing pictures again in case, I would do it and just be safe ! It is better to have more documents, always ;) and congratulatiooooooons !!!

Could I have your stats ? Just how long it took for you in between the moment you sent you passport and the moment you received COPR ?
Thank you !
Thank you
It took 11 days

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Guys, after receiving my PR card, my counterfoil document status says "Your document is invalid". Is it normal?

My counterfoil expiry date is 24/05/2019.