+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Soung

Jan 9, 2019
My wife and i landed 5th march
Received my wife's pr card 28th march.
I do not know what is going on my pr card..

VickiC

Jan 30, 2019
Canada
Landed: 5th March (inland)
Ghost Update: 22nd March (or around then!)
Mailed: 25th March (today)

Much quicker than expected!
Received 1 card Thursday 28th, and the other Tuesday 2nd. Mine was sent to my office address, which was very odd!

shabbeh

Mar 8, 2019
Because I reding this thread and I dont understand all of this photo request and re-submission
They may ask you to resubmit your photo even if you give them new ones during the landing. From what I have read, you can only be sure that your photo is accepted when your card is issued and mailed.

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Because I reding this thread and I dont understand all of this photo request and re-submission
Usually the two photos for the COPR are good, but in some cases, the photos don't meet specifications ( the size of your face isn't correct, there is glare, etc.), then they will ask you to submit new photos for the PR card which happens after you land and you receive either an email or letter from IRCC.

sharath64

Dec 29, 2018
Hello all,

During my landing, the officer only took the COPR with the photo attached and didn't take the other photo which was loose. Will that be an issue?

lykamarie

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
no its not an issue, coz we ask the officer also that is she just need one. (thats with the studio stamp and ur name and dob) the copr has no picture is ur copy.