+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Wow! Yours is so fast!! I landed on 18th ofMarch so excited!
I think they have done something to speed up the process. It is a bureaucratic delay anyway. Once a person has landed, there is pretty much no reason to 'reject' the card, they should hand it with the COPR in the first place.

TGBeau

May 1, 2017
Landed: March 12
Ghost update: March 25

not sure what the ghost update means as I landed just 2 weeks ago.

Any idea?... anyone. I did not get any email so I'm clueless
So I just called CIC cos I can't log into my cic account and the rep told me my card was mailed out march 22nd....interesting.

TGBeau

May 1, 2017
what does that mean? Your card got mailed out before the ghost update and approval on your CIC account?

Did you receive your card though?
Maybe I checked my cic late and the ghost update was there already. I have no idea. That's why I thought it was interesting when the cic agent told me it's been mailed. checked my mailbox, nothing yet

Reactions: mpreetsingh

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Finally my CIC account says "Application/profile updated". I hope this means my application will be approved soon!!! My timeline:

Landed: December 1st
Photo Request: January 9th
Photo Delivered: January 11th
Ghost Update: March 22nd

Hopefully this isn't another photo request. I can't believe this is finally happening. After constantly checking my account for a month, calling CIC and two web requests, finally something is happening!
I just checked my mailbox and I have my PR Card!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!! It's been 4 months since my landing!!
Btw, my profile still said submitted this afternoon, so I have received the card prior to the status changing to Approved! I haven't been able to sign in for the past few hours though so not sure what it says now.

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I just checked my mailbox and I have my PR Card!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!! It's been 4 months since my landing!!
Btw, my profile still said submitted this afternoon, so I have received the card prior to the status changing to Approved! I haven't been able to sign in for the past few hours though so not sure what it says now.
looks like CIC updates are all messed up

letsgotocan

Star Member
May 16, 2018
For folks who have been lurking in this thread for a while - is there a trend of most of the photo requests being only those for people landing from outland?

After landing, is the CoPR mailed (regular postal mail) to the PR card processing office? I believe PR cards are dispatched from Sydney (read that in one of the threads), if so, I believe the landing location also would contribute to the card processing times. Any thoughts from anyone?

Sandy11

Mar 30, 2017
hi i got requested on 24 to submit my pic as the one i gave was not in specification \
will it delay anything
landed 13 march

Vostro20

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Category........
PPR- Feb. 06, 2019
Passport delivered- Feb 14, 2019
CoPR & Passport received- Feb 28, 2019
Landed- March 02, 2019
PR card approved & dispatched- March 28, 2019