+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Riya sidhu

Jan 25, 2019
Hi Guys,
Is there anyone with ghost update on March 19, 2019 but still waiting for approved status.
We landed by land at rainbow bridge on Feb 19, 2019. It seems the people that landed after us are already getting their PR Card. No passport re-submission request. I'm just wondering if there's anybody in the same situation. Thanks.
Hi, I also got ghost update on 19 but still my status is not approved

fisola2010

Feb 7, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2019
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
PPR- Jan 31, 2019
Passport delivered- Feb 5, 2019
Copr- Feb 14, 2019
Landed- Feb 20, 2019
PR card approved & dispatched- March 21, 2019

I will update when I receive my card. Good luck to everyone.
Got my PR card March 25,2019

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi,
I landed on 20-Feb and I was tracking the application in CIC account for me and my dependents.
Today the status changed to Approved only against my application and my dependents application shows still as Submitted.
Is it normal that only primary applicants status change?.
Approved for primary applicant means approved for dependents as well?.
Thanks,
Kumar
The PR Card applications are independent of each other. You are the primary applicant for your PR Card application and your dependents are the Primary for their respective applications.

Now coming to the approval part, IRCC may not necessarily process the application in group just because the applicants are from the same family, though they usually do (to the best of my knowledge). It could be possible that they are still processing your dependents application while yours was already done. It could be a matter of few more days and you should see change in their status too.

Was there any update on your dependent's application? Did they ever get the ghost update? It could be possible that IRCC did not accept their photos while your photo was good for processing. If there is any issue in the photo for your dependent, you should be getting a request to re-submit photos for them. This request can be in form of an email and/or a mail at the address provided in your application. I hope this helps.

Reactions: senthilpriya

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
The PR Card applications are independent of each other. You are the primary applicant for your PR Card application and your dependents are the Primary for their respective applications.

Now coming to the approval part, IRCC may not necessarily process the application in group just because the applicants are from the same family, though they usually do (to the best of my knowledge). It could be possible that they are still processing your dependents application while yours was already done. It could be a matter of few more days and you should see change in their status too.

Was there any update on your dependent's application? Did they ever get the ghost update? It could be possible that IRCC did not accept their photos while your photo was good for processing. If there is any issue in the photo for your dependent, you should be getting a request to re-submit photos for them. This request can be in form of an email and/or a mail at the address provided in your application. I hope this helps.
Thanks for your response. We got a ghost update for all the PR card application last week and again only mine got update as Approved by yesterday.
Let me wait for change/update to other applications to..

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
I am in Halifax too but got approved on 21st so still waiting for the card. Any luck yet?
Not yet, I will have to check this evening if I got it. I will keep you posted.

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I just called CIC for something..they said servers are down and they can't look up anything may be its the same issue ....

Fyi, Guys call freaking 'North York' as North York or any sub-urban and not as Toronto..Looks like mine was sent back to Cic because Canada post guy is too dumb to know North york is part of Toronto. although my post code, street address and unit are perfect.

anna5

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Morocco
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
23 Apr 2019
Hi everyone
I have a question please concerning work experience.
I have mentioned 2 job occupations with different NOCs in my EE profile ( total 7 years)
I have an other occupation in which I spent only 2 months but I didn't put it in My EE profile because I can't provide any proof except the contract, no reference letter and no salary slips either.
Now I am applying for Nova Scotia PNP and I have to give work history and personal history.
If I don't put this work experience in my work history and put it in my personal history only, will this affect my application? will they reject my application because of this ?

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hi everyone
I have a question please concerning work experience.
I have mentioned 2 job occupations with different NOCs in my EE profile ( total 7 years)
I have an other occupation in which I spent only 2 months but I didn't put it in My EE profile because I can't provide any proof except the contract, no reference letter and no salary slips either.
Now I am applying for Nova Scotia PNP and I have to give work history and personal history.
If I don't put this work experience in my work history and put it in my personal history only, will this affect my application? will they reject my application because of this ?
Wrong thread.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Finally, received our PR Cards, so excited!

Landed -- Feb 22, 2019 (Halifax, Nova Scotia)
Ghost Update -- March 19, 2019
Approved & Card Mailed -- March 20, 2019
Card Received -- March 26, 2019

Happy & relaxed that the PR process is finally done!

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
I am in Halifax too but got approved on 21st so still waiting for the card. Any luck yet?
Received my PR Cards yesterday. How about you?