+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

vc6gc

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Landed In Calgary on March 10. I could not add the PR card status to my CIC page. It was saying "couldn't find application". I submitted a IRCC request from CIC page but they suggested nothing. Any ideas on what should I do?

Thank you.

Reactions: abrarv

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
Landed In Calgary on March 10. I could not add the PR card status to my CIC page. It was saying "couldn't find application". I submitted a IRCC request from CIC page but they suggested nothing. Any ideas on what should I do?

Thank you.
My problem was the city , on the copr it has also the state after the name of the city and I was only adding the city of birth on the form on mycic. So, I added exactly how it is on my copr and found the application

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Landed 7 Feb
Ghost update: Mine:15 March
Approved: 18 March

Ghost update: Kid: 15 March
Still showing Submitted

Ghost Update Spouse: 18 March
Still showing: Submitted

Any idea by when can I expect PR card for myself. I am based in Toronto.

Also does ghost update necessarily means approved all the time?

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Wow! Can't believe it! My family & I landed on Feb 22, 2019 and this morning when I checked, all the 3 PR Card application status shows as "Application/profile updated"

I hope it gets changed to "Approved" soon. Really excited that our photos got accepted in first chance. We got the photos from Walgreens in USA and I was really concerned for the quality of the photos.

@Others -- Can someone please confirm if "Application/profile updated" status means IRCC has accepted the photo?

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
No, as long as photos are of good quality. Not all Walgreens the same. Personally, I've tried 2 different Walgreens, but both photos of their photos got rejected. Their photo quality was worse than the one taken by an iPhone. We had to drive 1.5 hours one way to the nearest city to get a professional photographer specializing in international passport/visa photos.
Thank you for writing back, our PR Card status got changed to "Application/profile updated", can you please confirm if this means our photos were accepted by IRCC?

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Anyone on the same boat or has any advice? Landed 12/1, photos request 01/09, photos received 01/11. I call 888 number almost every week, filed a complaint, raised two web requests and received a generic response each time (we forwarded your information to the appropriate department, they will contact you only if they need additional information).
Is there anything else I can do? This is beyond frustrating. Spoke with an agent this morning again, and was told to wait. I don't understand why this is happening. Are they doing background check on me or did they lose my photos/application?

PlimPlum

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you for writing back, our PR Card status got changed to "Application/profile updated", can you please confirm if this means our photos were accepted by IRCC?
Most likely your photos were accepted and sent for production. This is because I didn't get "profile updated" status when the photos were rejected. Profile was updated after acceptance and once again after approval. Check your profile in the next 2 days to confirm.
Applications are moving fast these days.

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Anyone on the same boat or has any advice? Landed 12/1, photos request 01/09, photos received 01/11. I call 888 number almost every week, filed a complaint, raised two web requests and received a generic response each time (we forwarded your information to the appropriate department, they will contact you only if they need additional information).
Is there anything else I can do? This is beyond frustrating. Spoke with an agent this morning again, and was told to wait. I don't understand why this is happening. Are they doing background check on me or did they lose my photos/application?
Yes There might be a chance they lost your photos. My wife and kids cases were worse. We landed in August and didnt have photos request until January. Just got every ones cards this month, so totally more than 6 months. Sometimes some applications just slip thru the cracks. I hope you get your card soon but just in case prepare for longer wait.

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Yes There might be a chance they lost your photos. My wife and kids cases were worse. We landed in August and didnt have photos request until January. Just got every ones cards this month, so totally more than 6 months. Sometimes some applications just slip thru the cracks. I hope you get your card soon but just in case prepare for longer wait.
Wow this really sucks. I'm glad you finally got your cards. Did you try calling them/raising web request or did you just wait?