Got the PR card today!
Landed = Oct 07 2018
Asking photos = Dec 10
Sent = Dec 10
Received = Dec 13
Ghost update = Feb 01
Approved = Feb 04
Received card = Feb 07 2019

finally journey ends good luck everyone & thanks for you help :)
What is "ghost" update?

MaxNad

Mar 6, 2019
Landed Jan 24th in Toronto,
Ghost Update: March 9.
Not approved yet.

How long did your application take from Ghost update to approved?

hazelb712

Nov 12, 2018
Hi All,
Finally the PR card is in the transit of coming to me... one stupid question though (as always), will it be a problem for the card to be mailed by me through CANADA POST? I am currently in US and my friend in Calgary mailed out the card by Express last Friday as a delivery package. Will it be confiscated by the CANADA POST ?
Thanks all!

Jane Jenky

Mar 21, 2018
Hi All,
Finally the PR card is in the transit of coming to me... one stupid question though (as always), will it be a problem for the card to be mailed by me through CANADA POST? I am currently in US and my friend in Calgary mailed out the card by Express last Friday as a delivery package. Will it be confiscated by the CANADA POST ?
Thanks all!
I heard it's possible for them to confiscate it but I have never actually heard of it happening to anyone. Most people receive their cards by post out of the country without any issue.

How long after approval did it take for your card to be delivered in Calgary?

PlimPlum

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Just checked the status for the remaining PR cards we have been waiting for. Ghost update for the photos delivered Feb 14, 2019, less than a month after photos were delivered. Not bad.

Reactions: jaggeo

hazelb712

Nov 12, 2018
I heard it's possible for them to confiscate it but I have never actually heard of it happening to anyone. Most people receive their cards by post out of the country without any issue.

How long after approval did it take for your card to be delivered in Calgary?
It is approved around 2/25 and received 3/2

PlimPlum

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Can you post here once your spouse's card is received as well??
Thanks
There was a typo in the house number of the address, so that explains the delay for us. I have updated the address and will call them later next week to check if spouse's PR card was sent back to them.