+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

mrHuiChen

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
i landed on dec 8th.. i am messed up on sending the photos on time so i am struggling as i need to exit the country
ok to make you feel better, I applied in March 2016. Lots of stuff were messed up with me although not really my fault
hi guys
I have received my invitation in the month of March with 90 days time limit and my wife was pregnant 6 th month
And I have submitted all the documents by Mid of June
While the my file was under process we were blessed with a baby (June ending)
And I updated to cic and they instructed me to submit the documents of the baby and I did same
My time limit of process was 20 December 2018 and on 08 December 2018 they asked me to submit my bank account details and police clearance for the second time and submitted that documents with in three days
Now it’s been Almost 3 months there is no updates in my account the only thing changed is when I submitted the additional document ( proof of fund and pcc ) the status changed to NOT APPLICABLE
Can any body tell me how much more time they can take because it’s already being 9 months since I filed my express entry

Thank you
I believe this post belongs elsewhere on this forum. And just so you know security screening can take as long as it takes. So be prepared.

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
I called CIC support center today and got connected. My landing date is 22nd Jan and he asked me to raise a E-CAS as it crossed 41 days landmark. I wanted to wait for one more week as I can see people landed on 15 and 16th are getting ghost update and approval.
Hoping for the best.

hazelb712

Nov 12, 2018
Hello All,

The most unbelievable thing happened to me... after I was informed that my card was delivered last Friday, so far, I still haven’t received any effective update from my “friend”, although I even begged for her that I need the card to re-enter and move as soon as possible. At one point she said she would give me the tracking, and then she said she hasn’t mailed out yet.
Now she is AWOL, doesn’t answer my message and my call. I think I may need to re-apply, but I was told that I need to wait for six weeks...

I am pretty devastated, but no one to blame except trust the wrong person...

I just couldn’t understand why she would feel it doesn’t matter...

I hope everyone can learn from my lesson, only send the card to a really trustworthy friend...

Now, I need to delay everything.

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hello All,

The most unbelievable thing happened to me... after I was informed that my card was delivered last Friday, so far, I still haven’t received any effective update from my “friend”, although I even begged for her that I need the card to re-enter and move as soon as possible. At one point she said she would give me the tracking, and then she said she hasn’t mailed out yet.
Now she is AWOL, doesn’t answer my message and my call. I think I may need to re-apply, but I was told that I need to wait for six weeks...

I am pretty devastated, but no one to blame except trust the wrong person...

I just couldn’t understand why she would feel it doesn’t matter...

I hope everyone can learn from my lesson, only send the card to a really trustworthy friend...

Now, I need to delay everything.
Maybe money talks? Send her some money to do the favor. Also send a prepaid fedex label to make it easier

hazelb712

Nov 12, 2018
Maybe money talks? Send her some money to do the favor. Also send a prepaid fedex label to make it easier
she doesn’t ask for any money... I already offered... I don’t know... I told her I would pay any amount you ask, just please send me the card... she doesn’t respond and it’s already five days... at first she said the mail office didn’t open on weekends, and since Monday she didn’t respond at all. I asked for a pic of my card, she didnt provide either... the sad part is, I really trust her, she is a very close friend for already 7 years...

NW1

Jul 19, 2018
By the time my PR card application will be under review, my picture would be greater than 6 months old, can I send updated pictures even before my application is reviewed in advance so that no time is wasted in mailing pictures?

Tiju Samuel

May 7, 2018
Hi All

Landed Nov 27 2018
Photo Request Jan 7 2019
Photo Sent Jan 7 2019
Photo Delivered : Jan 10 2019
1st Web form raised : Feb 11 2019
Reply: Feb 12 ...said photo not yet received working December files
2nd Web form raised : Feb 28 2019
Reply : March 1st 2019..... happy to let you now card has been mailed to address on 23rd Feb

Not yet received though. Address in Guelph.

Hi all....

Happy to update you.....finally got my PR Card after 3 months of landing. PR Card received on 5th March 2019

Reactions: mrHuiChen

sam396

Mar 6, 2019
I have a question, i got my photo resubmission request today..they asked me for a copy of my COPR form as well along with my photos..did they ask anyone else the same?