+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

kamaljitsg

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
i got ghost update yesterday and i call them today and talked to agent. agent said he cannot see any update on my file. but i saw in posts over here that after ghost update when people call agent says card in production but for me agent says nothing can see. is it mean photo request or what ? thanks in advance.

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Ghost update! Landed Jan 15th.

jaggeo

Star Member
May 11, 2017
thats too far, cos yesterday i called em and they confirmed that they are working on jan 29th batch onwards.. so i was expecting some update today .. can anyone call them n check as to which batch they started of today..

mrHuiChen

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
thats too far, cos yesterday i called em and they confirmed that they are working on jan 29th batch onwards.. so i was expecting some update today .. can anyone call them n check as to which batch they started of today..
Well when waiting for things like this, you hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Otherwise there will always be disappointment. Fairly speaking they are already pretty fast on issuing the cards.

Reactions: jaggeo

Hiren8717

Oct 31, 2017
Photos delivered 11 feb yet no update for me yet

Reactions: jaggeo

jaggeo

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Well when waiting for things like this, you hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Otherwise there will always be disappointment. Fairly speaking they are already pretty fast on issuing the cards.
i hope they can breeze through the applications.. :)

jaggeo

Star Member
May 11, 2017
We both know it's not how IRCC works, or how Canada works... so just enjoy the days and you get it when you get it eh?

BTW I landed on Feb1 so we are on the same boat
i landed on dec 8th.. i am messed up on sending the photos on time so i am struggling as i need to exit the country

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
so true! I got excited too soon about reading other people's posts.

Reactions: mrHuiChen

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
What number did you call? I called them a week ago, and they said they were processing photos as of January 1st. Someone else called them around the same time, and was also told January 1st.

Amirwalajahi

Jul 5, 2018
hi guys
I have received my invitation in the month of March with 90 days time limit and my wife was pregnant 6 th month
And I have submitted all the documents by Mid of June
While the my file was under process we were blessed with a baby (June ending)
And I updated to cic and they instructed me to submit the documents of the baby and I did same
My time limit of process was 20 December 2018 and on 08 December 2018 they asked me to submit my bank account details and police clearance for the second time and submitted that documents with in three days
Now it’s been Almost 3 months there is no updates in my account the only thing changed is when I submitted the additional document ( proof of fund and pcc ) the status changed to NOT APPLICABLE
Can any body tell me how much more time they can take because it’s already being 9 months since I filed my express entry

Thank you