+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
In my case, I have not received my card even after almost 2 weeks were gone since it was approved. I had to go check to my old addresses if my card was delivered there. Then I end up figuring out that my card was delivered to my immigration consultant address and they just sent it out to me through express mail. Do not freak out and you will be okay. Just try to contact to your agency (if you hired one) or to your old addresses. Also, although it went missing somewhere you can simply submit the request form (forgot how it’s called) and fax it to CIC and they will arrange to remail your PR card within 3 weeks frame.
hi
i would recommend you to call cic. since sometimes your address is not updated. i had a ghost update on feb 19th but no update after that. i called cic on the feb 25th and they said my address wasnt updated. soon after it changed to approved on 28th frb and card is mailed out

Nluthra

Mar 3, 2019
Hello everyone,
My card was approved on Feb 19 and i have not yet received it.
I filled web form and got confirmation that my card was mailed on Feb 20th.
Is there anyone else waiting for card with same timelines? Should i be worried about canada post loosing it? I have upcoming travels and i would need my card for tgat.
Any assistance is appreciated.

PlimPlum

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone,
My card was approved on Feb 19 and i have not yet received it.
I filled web form and got confirmation that my card was mailed on Feb 20th.
Is there anyone else waiting for card with same timelines? Should i be worried about canada post loosing it? I have upcoming travels and i would need my card for tgat.
Any assistance is appreciated.
My spouse's PR card was approved on 2/21 and we haven't received it yet, while mine was approved on 2/22 and I received it on 2/28. I'd give another 3-4 days before starting to worry about it.

Tiju Samuel

May 7, 2018
Hi All

Landed Nov 27 2018
Photo Request Jan 7 2019
Photo Sent Jan 7 2019
Photo Delivered : Jan 10 2019
1st Web form raised : Feb 11 2019
Reply: Feb 12 ...said photo not yet received working December files
2nd Web form raised : Feb 28 2019
Reply : March 1st 2019..... happy to let you now card has been mailed to address on 23rd Feb

Not yet received though. Address in Guelph.