+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Binar

Jul 8, 2018
Hi friends .I have a problem to link my PR CARD application to my cic online account,I tried different steps but it did not work.I sent the webform and the contacted CIC call Centre but still have difficulties.My COP does not have city of birth .Whatever I put my account will be locked for 24 hour .Please any advise and experience about that.Thanks for your help.

PlimPlum

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Hi friends .I have a problem to link my PR CARD application to my cic online account,I tried different steps but it did not work.I sent the webform and the contacted CIC call Centre but still have difficulties.My COP does not have city of birth .Whatever I put my account will be locked for 24 hour .Please any advise and experience about that.Thanks for your help.
Use place of birth exactly as written in your passport in English. Follow the steps as in here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/track-your-pr-card-timeline-and-processing-times-here.394703/page-751#post-7616841

Reactions: Binar

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Photo resubmission received : 9th Jan
Ghost update: 20th Feb
Approved : 23rd Feb
Received PR card in Toronto: 28th Feb

Thanks and good luck to all! :)

Reactions: jaggeo

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey did you able to link?

Reactions: Binar

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Thanks buddy for further details. Hopefully, will get soon.
Any updates for you? Still nothing for me. I don't get it why some people got their PR cards with photos received a couple of days before ours and why CIC told me that they are processing photos as of January 1st.