+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

hazelb712

Nov 12, 2018
Hi All,

I received an update said the card was approved and mailed out.

I provided a friend’s address in Calgary. Could anyone please advise how long it will take and ... what’s my chance of receiving the card ...

Thanks a lot!

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hi All,

I received an update said the card was approved and mailed out.

I provided a friend’s address in Calgary. Could anyone please advise how long it will take and ... what’s my chance of receiving the card ...

Thanks a lot!
Give it a week at least...
And your chances of receiving the card depends on what your friend will do with it :D:D

Just kidding don't worry you'll get it soon

Reactions: fmk8890

inder.online

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello Friends, Here is my timeline

Landed: 3rd Nov 2018
Photos Requested: 20th Dec 2018
Photos Delivered: 8th Jan 2019 ( I sent them late)
Ghost Update: 18th Feb 2019
Approved: 19th Feb 2019
PR card received (In Ontario): 25th Feb 2019
Thanks everyone :)
This forum has been helpful. Wish all of you will get updates soon.

Arod

May 15, 2017
So guys, based on what I read in this thread pretty much everyone gets a photo resubmission request?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Finally my PR card is approved.
Landed Sep 28
1st Photo resubmission request Nov 27;
Lost by post apparently;
2nd photo resubmission request Feb 1;
Delivered Feb 7;
Rejected Feb 12;
3rd photo resubmission request Feb 12;
Submitted Feb 25;
Delivered Feb 27 at 10 am;
Profile updated 27;
PR card approved and dispatched Feb 27.
Got their response so fast after 3rd set of photos. Waited this moment for 5 months.
To sum up, patience to everyone and good luck!

Reactions: zorro0916 and dk27

hazelb712

Nov 12, 2018
Give it a week at least...
And your chances of receiving the card depends on what your friend will do with it :D:D

Just kidding don't worry you'll get it soon
May I ask how the card is considered approved? The expiry date says 2/22/2024, so I assume the card was produced on 2/22. However the status updated on 2/26... so when shall I expect it? Thanks!

medwiz

May 25, 2014
May I ask how the card is considered approved? The expiry date says 2/22/2024, so I assume the card was produced on 2/22. However the status updated on 2/26... so when shall I expect it? Thanks!
Considered approved on the day it turns to approved on the system..and that's presumably when they mail it...

I'm not aware of how they work but I assume the card won't be mailed on the exact same day it's printed...

hazelb712

Nov 12, 2018
Considered approved on the day it turns to approved on the system..and that's presumably when they mail it...

I'm not aware of how they work but I assume the card won't be mailed on the exact same day it's printed...
Then in this case, it would be mailed 2/26... I would give it a week?

Thanks so much! Sorry I was just nervous wrecking about if I can finally receive the card then just pack up and move.

Sunny-1

Dec 19, 2018
Anyone landed on or around January 16th 2019 got their card approved ?. I haven’t received any ghost updates, approval or any emails asking for photo submission either. Can anyone please inform me if the photo submission request comes by postal mail at the address provided when you land or do they send an email or does it come to the cic account. Thank you

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Anyone landed on or around January 16th 2019 got their card approved ?. I haven’t received any ghost updates, approval or any emails asking for photo submission either. Can anyone please inform me if the photo submission request comes by postal mail at the address provided when you land or do they send an email or does it come to the cic account. Thank you
When I called CIC yesterday, they said they were processing applications as of January 6th 2019. My photo request came to my email. I don't think it will go to your CIC account. My CIC account doesn't say anything about photos even though I had a photo request. I believe some people received photo request in mail.