+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hello guys,
Does anyone has this status in his account ?
We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.
Interesting... just checked my account right now and it says the same thing... beside the PR card number...
They had maintenance on thier website this morning so I guess that's just an extra enhancement to confirm that they mailed the card...but 6 weeks? They're giving themselves plenty of time to be on the safe side :)

Reactions: Jonasin

Jonasin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Interesting... just checked my account right now and it says the same thing... beside the PR card number...
They had maintenance on thier website this morning so I guess that's just an extra enhancement to confirm that they mailed the card...but 6 weeks? They're giving themselves plenty of time to be on the safe side :)
When your was approved ? where are you located ?

kunsark4u

Aug 13, 2017
Hi, I got a photo request for PR card on Dec 13th and submitted the photos on 21st Dec and it was delivered on 24th Dec to the IRCC. I did not get any communication after that and would like to know how to check the status by logging into my account? The application status says "Approved". Does that means the PR card is all set to be received?

Jonasin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hi, I got a photo request for PR card on Dec 13th and submitted the photos on 21st Dec and it was delivered on 24th Dec to the IRCC. I did not get any communication after that and would like to know how to check the status by logging into my account? The application status says "Approved". Does that means the PR card is all set to be received?
First, you need to link your account to the PR card application. and after you link it, you will start see the updates and the status changes.
What you see before linking the profile is the previous application the PR status not card.
But what I recomande you is to contact them via webform or phone to see when they did recive your pictures and why this dealy!

Reactions: kunsark4u

kunsark4u

Aug 13, 2017
First, you need to link your account to the PR card application. and after you link it, you will start see the updates and the status changes.
What you see before linking the profile is the previous application the PR status not card.
But what I recomande you is to contact them via webform or phone to see when they did recive your pictures and why this dealy!
Oh i understand, let me try to link that first and check the status

kunsark4u

Aug 13, 2017
I linked the application and now I see that the card has been dispatched on 13th Feb and the following message:
We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

Jonasin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
I linked the application and now I see that the card has been dispatched on 13th Feb and the following message:
I think 13 Feb is the date when it was approved not mailed.
Mine was approved on 20 Feb and today the status was changed to mailed

Reactions: kunsark4u

medwiz

May 25, 2014
I think 13 Feb is the date when it was approved not mailed.
Mine was approved on 20 Feb and today the status was changed to mailed
I think date of approval is also dispatch date.. this new status of mailing is just an enhancement on thier online system

jayker2002

Feb 1, 2019
Hello guys,
Does anyone has this status in his account ?
I got the same message . the status is Profile Updated then changed to Approved few minutes ago...
It took 3 months for me to get this Approved message.

My timeline again here:
Landed : Nov 21, 2018
Photo requested : January 03, 2019
Photo delivered to the PO BOX: January 09, 2019
Ghost update: Feb 21, 2019
Approved: Feb 26, 2019

I hope you guys will get it soon too. Best of luck!!

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Approved..

Landing Nov 17
Photo request Dec 31
Photo delivered Jan 10
Ghost update Feb 22
Approved Feb 26

I think they are approving applications in bulk so that's why there are no updates in between but when they update almost everyone with ghost update gets the approved status