+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
That's horrible! When I was in the US, USPS lost my adjustment of status paperwork that took really long time to replace. Hopefully we get an update soon. This wait is awful.. can't wait for it to be over.
In the US, USPS had misdelivered my wife work authorization. After making a big deal about it with the post master they were able to track the exact house that they misdelivered her card to. They went back to the address and collected the card and redelivered it to us. This didn’t end bad for us but just the carelessness.

Reactions: dk27

PlimPlum

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Can I travel to India if I just have COPR. Because in COPR it says not valid for travel
Why not apply for expedited PR card if you have your ticket on hand? Someone wrote they got it pretty fast after requesting expedited processing and enclosing the air ticket (check a few pages earlier).

Reactions: sri7ram

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
In the US, USPS had misdelivered my wife work authorization. After making a big deal about it with the post master they were able to track the exact house that they misdelivered her card to. They went back to the address and collected the card and redelivered it to us. This didn’t end bad for us but just the carelessness.
Luckily it worked out for you. I had to refile two forms and pay for both which weren't cheap. And because the forms that were lost contained a stamp that the duplicate forms didn't, DMV refused to give me a state ID or driver's license without it. It was a big mess.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
When they send the photo re-submission request, how much time do they give to resubmit? I may be traveling when I expect to get the request, so just wondering.

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
hello everyone,

i did my landing on 19th feb.
today i was trying to link my pr card application to my main account in CIC portal.
but it says unable to search application for pr card even after entering all the details correct.
can anyone tell me how much time does it takes to get my pr card application into CIC system?

Thanks in advance!!

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
hello everyone,

i did my landing on 19th feb.
today i was trying to link my pr card application to my main account in CIC portal.
but it says unable to search application for pr card even after entering all the details correct.
can anyone tell me how much time does it takes to get my pr card application into CIC system?

Thanks in advance!!
Same day you can do it. Check all the details and also try to do it with different set of details

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
no
Anyone here who has photo submission/re-submission as of Jan10 or Jan11 got any updates ?
nothing for me. Have been checking CIC account throughout the day and nothing. It does take longer to login not sure if it's a wifi issue or something is happening with my account.