+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

medwiz

May 25, 2014
I did mistake at the time of sending passport that I didn’t write my name and date of birth behind the picture will I get photo resubmission request?

Also in my cic account in documents is showing it is valid? What does this means please help.

I have not done landing as I am waiting for passport.
Which document is valid? Do u mean the COPR/ visa? If that's the case then you're ok I guess

I suggest you have a new set of photos when you land with the exact specs and give it to the immigration officer who will be finalizing your landing

aakinniyi

Jul 30, 2018
Landed- Nov 13 2018
Photo resubmission- Dec 24 2018
Delivered- Jan 2 2019
Ghost update- feb 12 2018
Approved- feb 18 2018
Pr card delivered- feb 22 2018 ( Waterloo) final timeline. Thank u everybody this forum has been really helpful.

PlimPlum

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
photo is ok then only passport will be send right
You need to post your question to the correct thread. If you are talking about COPR, yes you'll get your passport back with a visa if photos are OK. If photos are rejected, then they'll let you know to resend the photos.

Jonasin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hello Guys,

Mine was approved on 19 of February and still did not revieve the Card.

I am in Fredericton NB

Anyone with approval with the same date recived it ?

PlimPlum

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Hello Guys,

Mine was approved on 19 of February and still did not revieve the Card.

I am in Fredericton NB

Anyone with approval with the same date recived it ?
One of mine is approved on the same date as yours, still haven't received yet. We need to be a little more patient and allow at least a week for delivery. The waiting game is almost over.

Reactions: Jonasin

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Hi Guys,

I think I got a ghost update yesterday by checking my file. The status was application/profile updated and then changed back to submitted.

I landed on last year’s thanksgiving and resubmitted my photos Jan 11,2019. I am wondering if I would have another resubmission request? I didn’t get the first email notification because the email linked was still my lawyer’s email...

Anyone please advise.

Thanks a lot!!!
Did you get any updates? Mine is also on the 11th but no ghost updates or anything for me.

hazelb712

Nov 12, 2018
Did you get any updates? Mine is also on the 11th but no ghost updates or anything for me.
Hi
I just checked, no update yet.
I will keep you updated. I guess it’s just worry and worry until one day receives the actual card. I have a friend who actually got the card lost by Canada Post...

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Hi
I just checked, no update yet.
I will keep you updated. I guess it’s just worry and worry until one day receives the actual card. I have a friend who actually got the card lost by Canada Post...
That's horrible! When I was in the US, USPS lost my adjustment of status paperwork that took really long time to replace. Hopefully we get an update soon. This wait is awful.. can't wait for it to be over.

Jonasin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
One of mine is approved on the same date as yours, still haven't received yet. We need to be a little more patient and allow at least a week for delivery. The waiting game is almost over.
Where are you located ? please update if you recieve it
thanks