+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

T.S

Oct 15, 2018
Just saw my status change to approved!! Ghost update was on 12th Feb 2019. So now just the wait for the card! Can anyone tell me by when will the card be delivered? I'm based in Toronto.
Congrats.. :) My Ghost update was also on 12th Feb. Sill waiting for the approval...

sdqyul

Jan 8, 2019
Just saw my status change to approved!! Ghost update was on 12th Feb 2019. So now just the wait for the card! Can anyone tell me by when will the card be delivered? I'm based in Toronto.
According to Canada Post is 5 business days but I'm in Montreal and received it in 3 business days. Read someone in Ontario that also received it in 3 business days.

Reactions: dell2

mak2911

Jun 29, 2017
Got ghost update on Feb 12.
Just checked my account and saw profile updated. final status is been approved for PR card. (no email from cic yet).

Reactions: T.S

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Some updates for folks who have got ghost updates post 8th Feb the below should be encouraging...

Timeline:
Landing: 2 Jan 2019
Ghost Update: 12th Feb 2019
Email response from IRCC from web form submitted: 15th Feb 2019

Below is the email -

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We verified the information on your file and are pleased to inform you that your Permanent Resident Card (PR card) has already been approved and sent for production. Once produced, it is generally mailed to you directly."

So I'm guessing that I'll get the card hopefully next week. Though on my online account i still see submitted. No msgs yet.

Congratulations

Going by the email, your application status should have changed to approved i think. Please post here when it changes to approved. I am also waiting for card and keeping close eye on this thread.

Thanks.