+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

Any news about the latest pictures' submission date processing so far ?

the latest one I have seen so far is 24 of decembre

Please share!

Nothing yet. My resubmission date was Dec 21st ... received an ghost update-Feb 7th

Waiting on getting approval ! **fingers crossed**

Reactions: Jonasin

dk27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
USA
Mine were recived 3 of January and stil no update
I think yours should be reviewed very soon. If they are processing photos as of 12/24 and there were 3 holidays that week, I'd say yours should be in a week or so. Also, it all depends on the volume of photos that they receive. My guess is that the volume between December & January shouldn't be that high at least when I periodically checked processing time on CIC web site between beginning of December and now, # of days seemed to go down. Although these are just my optimistic assumptions

Reactions: Jonasin

Jonasin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
I think yours should be reviewed very soon. If they are processing photos as of 12/24 and there were 3 holidays that week, I'd say yours should be in a week or so. Also, it all depends on the volume of photos that they receive. My guess is that the volume between December & January shouldn't be that high at least when I periodically checked processing time on CIC web site between beginning of December and now, # of days seemed to go down. Although these are just my optimistic assumptions
I hope they will, thank you very much. I agree with yor logic

andy1011

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Finally status approved today.
Timeline:photo Taken at Costco(Mississauga, Heart land) and Sent: 18-Dec
Photo Delivered : 20-Dec
Ghost Update: 7-Feb

Landed: 26-Oct-18 - Toronto Pearson
Photo Request: 17-Dec
Approved : 11-Feb
PR Card : Awaiting (Hope to get it by 16-Feb)

Good luck fellas !!!
Dude, good to hear. Let me know when you receive the card. I'm in Alberta so it will be in the next two weeks, just hope it arrives safe and sound, :cool::cool:

prabhurk

Nov 10, 2017
Dude, good to hear. Let me know when you receive the card. I'm in Alberta so it will be in the next two weeks, just hope it arrives safe and sound, :cool::cool:
Sure, Toronto transit time is 5 days, so hopefully this Friday will be the last day of the exciting 1.5 years of journey and the beginning of a new one !!

Reactions: andy1011

sdqyul

Jan 8, 2019
Hi,
Timeline
Landed: Oct-18-2018 - Montreal YUL
Photo Request: Dec-12 photo taken in Montreal
Sent: Dec-13 - I didn't track it but I suppose that it was delivered Dec-20
Current Status: Application/Profile Updated (I guess it's the ghost update)

I linked my application today.

Reactions: Genesis76