+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Hiren8717

Oct 31, 2017
Just checked, still not approved yet, maybe I should wait for a bit more, it's been two days since the ghost
Hey. Av called them several times but they dnt respond. Hv they took ur cal in frst go. Or is there ny particular time when one could expect them to take call?
i just called today only n after 25 mins of waiting time agent had words with me. I had called arnd 3.15 in the noon et time.

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hey guys ...

I just checked my profile and it changed my status to "application/ profile updates" but no email or any other update !!! Does that mean i should expect approval in a couple of days ?? **fingers crossed"

jayker2002

Feb 1, 2019
Hey guys ...

I just checked my profile and it changed my status to "application/ profile updates" but no email or any other update !!! Does that mean i should expect approval in a couple of days ?? **fingers crossed"
I think it called Ghost Update. Could you share your timeline?

Jonasin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
I received an email saying your application was updated.when i logged in to my account..i saw that my application has been approved(final decision/status) and i see my pr card number. So I guess, my ghost update and approval happened together.
Could you please share your timeline ?
thanks in advance

DarKKnight11

Dec 3, 2018
Guys need help. Just called IRCC n talk with agent. She told that mine n my wife’s card currently in the printing. So is there any chance now that will get photo request? N how long it will take to dispatch? Agent also Informed me abt photo requests for my son.
If it takes more than a week or two in printing, then you could also receive a photo request..This I'm saying from my experience..They kept on saying my card had gone for printing for couple of weeks and then finally gave me a photo request.

Going for printing doesn't automatically imply approved. The photos are read by machine and it's up to the machine to accept or reject based on specifications.That's the reason, the agents themselves don't give reasons why photos were rejected in most cases..