+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

hazelb712

Nov 12, 2018
Please help:

I resent photos on Jan 5... when should I expect the card to be produced??? If they don't deny the pics again... the second time photographer said the reason for first denial was because the head size wasn't correct...

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Please help:

I resent photos on Jan 5... when should I expect the card to be produced??? If they don't deny the pics again... the second time photographer said the reason for first denial was because the head size wasn't correct...
typically two months after resubmission.

Adwaith

Apr 7, 2017
Please reply I want to know because mine returned we have given correct address but they said it is because of the address problem. Now we updated our address but my card didn't return yet. How we can know card is mailed

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Please help:

current processing time is 53 days. your 53 days will be counted from 5-January -2019

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Does anyone knows what months are they currently processing? I landed in November 30.
They told me 8 weeks. It’s been 5 weeks so far, starting today the 6 week and no updates, hope everything it’s going well.
I believe the current processing time is around approx. 8 weeks as you are aware of. If you do not see any update within the time frame, make sure to call to check your status. I called to CIC and checked the status of me and my partner's card when it was 2 months after we landed, and figured out there was a photo request for myself although I have not received any notification through email or mail. Also, the agent said he will put the note to the related department regarding my partner's card. After 2 days, I saw the ghost update on my partner's CIC account and another 4 days passed, his card was approved. In hence, I assume calling to check the status sometimes helps the process faster and also help you to catch any missing information on your file.

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Called CIC yesterday 3 times and after 40min wait for each was able to finaly get things done. My sons CARD was just waiting for an adress they can send it to. There was no adress on his application so i gave them the adress where to send his card. For mine and spouse card they were mailed since December 24th but to my lawyers adress not the adress i gave them at the airport. So please check with CIC your adress and email adress also my lawyers email adress was not changed also even i changed it few weekds ago. I phoned my lawyer this morning he said he didnt receive the cards yet. Hope he will get them this week.

gail yu

May 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-4-14
Med's Request
27-04-14
Med's Done....
06-05-14
Passport Req..
03-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-14
LANDED..........
17-07-14
Called cic today and spoke with an agent, my PR card is ready for printing, it has been 64 days since my landing.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Called cic today and spoke with an agent, my PR card is ready for printing, it has been 64 days since my landing.
please share your timeline with the location of landing.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Anyone can tell me if the CIC requests for the photo when they will request it after landing?

Additionally, landed on 10 DEC 2019 and already submitted the photos while landing.

RajeshGannamaneni

Oct 22, 2018
Hi, how did you check your application status on Nov 23rd ? I tried entering my UCI, App No., COPR number, and nothing works ... it always says "we could identify you based on the information provided".
You need to give place of birth exactly what is your passport. Then you will be able to add the PR card application to your express entry profile.