+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

code_chef

Sep 3, 2018
Hello Folks, A very Happy and wishful 2019 to you.. Hope we all succeed in our endeavours.. As far as my case is concerned, my applications for PR card got approved on 12th and 13th Dec'18 (mine and my family's) and I called CPC on 20th Dec'18 also, they said they are dispatched. I have still not received them :( losing patience now, why don't they have tracking details for such an important document? is there a way we could track?
Did u get that?

Sujith1988

Dec 17, 2018
We almost have the same story. I landed on November 25th and got a photo resubmission request today. The concerning thing is that there is no difference between what I sent and what they are asking for, since both have the same specifications. Anyway, let’s send the photos ASAP and I suggest you link your application online for any future updates
You got the photo requests by email ?

Yogeshms1985

Nov 23, 2017
Hi. Did you ge that? I am also in same boat. Mine and my son was approved on 24th Dec and I received mine on 2nd Jan but still waiting for my Son's card. Similairy for my wife approved on 28th dec and got delievered on 4th Jan.

Still waiting for my son PR card.
I am waiting my daughter PR which was approved on 8Dec. Strange.
Any suggestions guys?

Sami daga

May 2, 2018
I did landing on September 18
Photo request -November 20
Photo delivered CIC-26 November
No update yet, How long does they take for PR photo Resubmission cases.??

Yogeshms1985

Nov 23, 2017
Did you call CIC if the card was ever dispatched in the first place?
I have not called CIC because other 2 cards delivered 2 weeks back. I thought due to canada post strike it delayed. I will this monday.

Anybody waiting card which was approved on early December?

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I have not called CIC because other 2 cards delivered 2 weeks back. I thought due to canada post strike it delayed. I will this monday.

I would contact CIC and confirm if it was dispatched in first place. I won't assume cuz CiC is quite notorious about PR cards processing.

code_chef

Sep 3, 2018

I am also waiting for my son card which was approved on 24th dec. Don't know why it is not delivered and other 2 are delivered without any problem.

Did you had any other address on file? My be some lawyer or attorney address. I am also suspecting if they have sent it to some other address on file.

Yogeshms1985

Nov 23, 2017
I am also waiting for my son card which was approved on 24th dec. Don't know why it is not delivered and other 2 are delivered without any problem.

Did you had any other address on file? My be some lawyer or attorney address. I am also suspecting if they have sent it to some other address on file.
You dont need to worry as it is a holiday season it might have delayed. You will get next week for sure.

In my case it was approved in 8 dec. Attorney address was deleted when i did landing.