+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Landing date: 25th November 2018
Photo request: January 4th 2019
They requested new photos with no difference in specifications. No idea how they analyze the photos. Anybody else got any emails?
Many have got it including me. Been 42 days since i sent my photos again and 110 days since landing and wait never seems to end. The only way they analyze photos that i could imagine is that they write all UCI numbers on small piece of papers and then throw it in the air. those that fall on the table get photos approved and those falling on the floor get photo request email. the only catch is that the have kept a fan running on the table so most of us end up getting Photo requests.

Reactions: Blazing27

dennis_dennis

Jul 10, 2017
Many have got it including me. Been 42 days since i sent my photos again and 110 days since landing and wait never seems to end. The only way they analyze photos that i could imagine is that they write all UCI numbers on small piece of papers and then throw it in the air. those that fall on the table get photos approved and those falling on the floor get photo request email. the only catch is that the have kept a fan running on the table so most of us end up getting Photo requests.
Seems so true lol. Have you tried calling them and did you link your application to the online server? Btw I saw a post here of somebody who re submitted the photos and got the card in a month’s time.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Seems so true lol. Have you tried calling them and did you link your application to the online server? Btw I saw a post here of somebody who re submitted the photos and got the card in a month’s time.
Been calling and raising CSEs every 10 days. They are processing photos received upto 22 October since ages now. Application not linking due to reasons unknown and CIC doesn't know what's wrong with it. I see few applicants can never link application due to technical reasons. I also saw on Myimmitracker someone getting Card within 30 days of photos. I hope i am that fortunate too. I would be partying if i get my card next week after considering the holiday season. Let's see :).

dennis_dennis

Jul 10, 2017
Been calling and raising CSEs every 10 days. They are processing photos received upto 22 October since ages now. Application not linking due to reasons unknown and CIC doesn't know what's wrong with it. I see few applicants can never link application due to technical reasons. I also saw on Myimmitracker someone getting Card within 30 days of photos. I hope i am that fortunate too. I would be partying if i get my card next week after considering the holiday season. Let's see :).
Try using your UCI and last name, it worked for me and please post whenever you get any update. Goodluck

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Try using your UCI and last name, it worked for me and please post whenever you get any update. Goodluck
I actually used all combinations and tried everything. it just doesn't link. Tried contacting IRCC and they had no clue. I have just left it on fate now. Will post here when there is an update.

Best of Luck to you too!

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I got my COPR. I already got landed. I need to go to my home country for an emergency. Is it ok to travel by road cross the canadian border get into US and take an international flight and come back to US and again travel to Canada by road. Will they let me in? Did anyone experienced? I have US visiting visa
yup that works...

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
:)

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I actually used all combinations and tried everything. it just doesn't link. Tried contacting IRCC and they had no clue. I have just left it on fate now. Will post here when there is an update.

Best of Luck to you too!
Did you try giving the place of birth as in Passport?? that did the trick for me..

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
i am in USA. WHAT TO DO.
a. Wait in USA.
b. Travel by road from US to CA.
c. Apply for PRTD. If in USA, you can send the documents to NY or LA vfs global. If you reside near by NY, then you can go inperson and submit the docs. You will get the PRTD with in 2-4 weeks depending on IRCC workload.

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Anyone resent photos in early November has any update yet? My photos reached them Nov-6 and still nothing.
You should get something by next Friday. The last I contacted CIC, they were working on Oct 22nd pics. The next update date will be November 2nd.

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I moved to a new place and if only i was informed that changing address will affect the processing times i should have not update yet my address since i just moved few blocks away from my previous address and the owner of the unit a friend of mine. I am currently outside Canada now and i dont know the update of my initial PR. It has been 60 days since my landing.
It won't impact the timelines. Certain agents are either not fully trained or just playing with us. I had the same case, but it didn't impact the timeline in anyway.

code_chef

Sep 3, 2018
Guys,
Landed - 9 oct
Approved 1 - 8th dec ( Not received)
Approved 2 - 12th dec (received 17th dec)
Approved 3 - 19th dec (received 21st dec)

I have not received 1st card. What might be the problem? Do i need to wait?
Hi. Did you ge that? I am also in same boat. Mine and my son was approved on 24th Dec and I received mine on 2nd Jan but still waiting for my Son's card. Similairy for my wife approved on 28th dec and got delievered on 4th Jan.

Still waiting for my son PR card.

code_chef

Sep 3, 2018
My wife and I got pr card approved on Dec 4th.
We called CIC and it turns out they send mine to my previous address and my wife's was sent to our current address.

However, wife my card was received at my immigration laywer's office today.
Anyone knows what I should do? CIC is giving me false info.. I can not trust them
Hi. How did you get to know that it was delivered to immigration lawyer?

code_chef

Sep 3, 2018
Hi guys,

I just wanted to ask you guys a question regarding PR card mail.

My card has been approved on December 17, but yet to receive my PR card.

Is anybody in the same situation as I am in?

Please share your thoughts.
Are you still waiting?