+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I am not seeing any update on my Xpresspost, except that it may be delayed due to labour issues. I still have 10 days in hand. I hope Can Post deliver in time.
If you don't see any update, raise a priority service request as the document has sensitive information. It will speed up the process. Tried and tested.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Hello Altruists,

I have done my landing on 10-DEC-2018 and will have to go out of Canada on 17-FEB-2019. Currently, the PR Card processing time is 54 Days according to CIC website. Can I expect My PR Card will be arrived by 2-FEB-2019 which is exactly 54 days from 10-DEC-2018? or is there any way to expedite the process, as I have to leave Canada on 17-FEB-2019?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: didigege

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
use ups.. and there is one address which I think 49 Dorchester street , it will go there without issues... just try to scroll a little bit and yeah its Der on canada IRCC website as well... anything outside Canada Post is courier and goes to other address
Do I need to include photographer details at the back of photo?wont it be problem if I mention USA photographer details?

Also I noticed in the mail they sent address is wrong..how can I get that fixed?

I am also not able to link my and my kids application to cic account?i tried all the options

ymna

Nov 30, 2017
Hello again,
In her mail there was only the address with P.O. Box. Is it safe and ok to send to this address without being told so? Anyone tried this and worked fine?
CIC send this address in e-mail ... I sent the photos to this address and they received the photos

((
If you would like to have proof that your photos were received, you may use registered or express mailwith Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc. Please instruct the courier service to use this address:

Case Processing Centre - PRC
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
))

Last edited:

ymna

Nov 30, 2017
Will there be any update in myaccount for photo request?
I called CIC and knew that the photos request was sent by mail, before I could link the application to the account... so I did not receive any thing on the account.

But by logic if you link your account from the beginning, you should receive that on the account. To be in safe side call CIC to chek

ymna

Nov 30, 2017
Do I need to include photographer details at the back of photo?wont it be problem if I mention USA photographer details?

Also I noticed in the mail they sent address is wrong..how can I get that fixed?

I am also not able to link my and my kids application to cic account?i tried all the options
U have to include the photographer details and the date of the photo on ONE of the photos

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hi guys, Just one curiosity came up to my mind. What are the chances for us to be requested to resend the new photos for the initial PR card? Is it commonly happening or not really?

datta9399

Sep 24, 2018
Landed October 18th
Ghost Update: December 10th
Approved December 13th

Does the card get dispatched same day of approval?
Mailing address is in Ottawa, Ontario

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hi guys, Just one curiosity came up to my mind. What are the chances for us to be requested to resend the new photos for the initial PR card? Is it commonly happening or not really?
They are sending photo requests for literally no reasons. many applicant's photos including mine were absolutely fine but we still got it.

Ashbeens

Oct 9, 2018
Landed: 29-Jul-18 - Toronto Pearson
First Photo Request: 13-Sep
Photo Taken at Staples and Sent: 17-Sep
Photo Delivered : 21-Sep
2nd Photo Request : 12-Oct
Photo Taken at Photo Studio and Sent : 12-Oct
Photo Delivered : 15-Oct

Waiting.. I hope i dont create some sort of record by getting a photo request for 3rd time.
HI did you receive your card after 2nd photo request, even I got a 2nd photo request wanted to know the time line after the 2nd photo request.

Ashbeens

Oct 9, 2018
I landed on June 26th Got no response so I called CIC on August 28 and then they said I have to resend the photos. I took new pictures and sent it to CIC. They received my new images on September 4th. I waited so long, and after a couple of weeks when I called CIC, they told that my pr card had been sent for production. But on October 1, 2018, I got another email from CIC to resend the photos for the second time. I posted the second set of pictures on October 3rd, and it reached CIC on October 5, 2018. Today when I called CIC they said that they are working on files the received on September 24, 2018.
1. If they won't process by October 30, 2018, will it affect my PR status?
2. Had anyone undergone the same circumstances?
HI did you receive your card after 2nd photo request, even I got a 2nd photo request wanted to know the time line after the 2nd photo request.

drjyoti

Nov 29, 2017
Landed on 11/October with wife
MY card approved: 13/december
my wife's card approved: 14/december
Hi.. Our card approvals are on same dates.. where did you land? We landed in Toronto. Which place are you expecting your cards? I am expecting them in Brampton.