AOR Received.
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
LANDED..........
ON
Hi.. guys... I landed here in Toronto around 30 days.. Still did not get any Photo request mail and my PR application shows Submitted status .. Is that mean my and dependents photo are OK for PR card? usually, within how many days we get photo request if photo is not ok? any idea?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hi.. guys... I landed here in Toronto around 30 days.. Still did not get any Photo request mail and my PR application shows Submitted status .. Is that mean my and dependents photo are OK for PR card? usually, within how many days we get photo request if photo is not ok? any idea?
50-55 days

DonDraper

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
U wanna go by the link be my guest... those are public holidays i am tellin ya ground reality..
Unless there is a source attached, its called as rumor. Thats why I asked for source. For example Canada post strike, it was all in news. I will be your guest and go by the link. Thank you.

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
what is a ghost update? I landed on 21st Oct and have linked my PR card application to the CIC account. It just shows Submitted as of now. Also, I was not able to link my son's application (minor). Is there something else I need to do to link minor applicant's application to cic account?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Unless there is a source attached, its called as rumor. Thats why I asked for source. For example Canada post strike, it was all in news. I will be your guest and go by the link. Thank you.
Enjoy mate.. not in mood of argument enjoy ur wait guys... its same as 47 days application hehehe written on website and takes them 65 days... u will see for urself...was just giving heads up to people... but was seeting realistic expextation for people

nila21

Oct 23, 2017
One update. I just got photo request for my husband and child via regular mail at the Canadian address that i have provided CIC. While they sent me my photo request via EMAIL.

not sure why 2 requests by mail and 1 via email. the only reason i can think of is that I was the principal applicant (maybe that's why the photo request is via email.. but it is still not a good enough reason) while my hubby and child were dependents.. CIC doesn't have a very proper process i would say. not very impressed..

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hello Every1 - Could you please clarify the below queries.

1. How do we link PR card application ? Is it different from the application / profile created to apply for PR.
2 . IN my profile I see the Final decision as "Approved " , so this status is for my COPR or PR card ?
3. And how do I get to know if cic mailed my PR card or not ?

Note : I landed on Nov 22nd 2018.

Thanks in advance.
It’s kinda long to explain but first you have to create an account (Mycicaccount) after that link your application to that account.
For that you will need all the data (written on your CoPR)
You can find all the steps if you google:
“How to link PRcard application to my CIC account canadavisa”
That’s how did it. The first time was kinda complicated to get it but it’s not that hard.