+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Maxwell95

Apr 10, 2018
Quick update!!
Landed in Etobicoke Sept 26th
Ghost update November 18th
Approved November 29th
PR card delivered today on December 5th!! Good luck to you all! Not long now for you guys! I leave for the the UK in 3 days too so I’m very relieved to have the card in hand :)

Kae_be

Oct 24, 2017
Landed Oct. 9th. I just received an email requesting me to submit 2 new photos, because the photos I originally submitted didn't meet the specifications.

After we submit new photos, is there any way to verify CIC received them? I'm thinking of sending new photos with regular mail, but would like to have the confirmation that it didn't get lost or whatever.
Did you get the photo request after ghost update or before? I landed on Oct 11 and got the ghost update last night. Wondering if my photos are accepted or not.

Silvertears

Jun 18, 2018
Update
Landed: 9/28 Toronto Pearson
Ghost update: 11/21
Approved: 12/3
Update Email received: 12/4
Card received: 12/5

Update on my earlier post:

Landed: 9/28, Toronto Pearson Airport
Linked: 10/13
Ghost update: 11/21 (portal showed profile/application updated but went back to "submitted" after refreshing)

Reactions: keebs

bhagatN

Nov 23, 2018
Quick update!!
Approved November 29th
PR card delivered today on December 5th!! Good luck to you all! Not long now for you guys! I leave for the the UK in 3 days too so I’m very relieved to have the card in hand :)
Wow! That’s so relieved for me too, mine was approved on 30th November so I should expect it to get soon. Enjoy!

Nash123

Dec 5, 2018
Hi everyone, just a quick question, I landed in Canada on the 15th of October, linked my application online on the 4rh of Dec. My status says "submitted" its been 8 weeks, shouldn't I have received my PR card by now? Any hope I will get it before the new year?

Kae_be

Oct 24, 2017
Hi everyone, just a quick question, I landed in Canada on the 15th of October, linked my application online on the 4rh of Dec. My status says "submitted" its been 8 weeks, shouldn't I have received my PR card by now? Any hope I will get it before the new year?
I landed on 11th Oct and got ghost update last night. You should expect the same this week or early next week and about another 15 days after that to get the card.

chatknight

Aug 14, 2017
Landed on Oct 7th still waiting...also the submitted status for a while. I even didn't see any ghost update so far:(

Nash123

Dec 5, 2018
I landed on 11th Oct and got ghost update last night. You should expect the same this week or early next week and about another 15 days after that to get the card.
I called ircc today and they told me it's still being processed. Let us know once you get your card

Kae_be

Oct 24, 2017
I know, it's so frustrating. I really hope it gets here soon.
I got the ghost update for myself but not for my wife who landed the same day (Oct 11). Called CIC and they were also not able to tell if the photos are accepted. This is truly the most frustrating part of the process.

hariqbal

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Quick update!!
Approved November 29th
Congrats. Can you tell where you located?

nik.bapat

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Pune
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-02-2018
Passport Req..
23-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-09-2018
Quick update!!
Approved November 29th
Congratulations and have a good vacation!