+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

bhagatN

Nov 23, 2018
I am waiting for my card to be received so meanwhile thought of sharing two links to check what's the processing time for canada post to deliver standard mails from source to destination. It looks reliable as I have been following posts from people who have received their cards.
https://www.canadapost.ca/business/tools/ds/default.aspx?LOCALE=en&ecid=murl|pdn|jr|307

for source postal code we need to provide Sydney, Nova Scotia and I found some postal codes here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-sydney-nova-scotia.html you can select one of them based on your case

nik.bapat

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Pune
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
12-02-2018
Passport Req..
23-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-09-2018
I am waiting for my card to be received so meanwhile thought of sharing two links to check what's the processing time for canada post to deliver standard mails from source to destination. It looks reliable as I have been following posts from people who have received their cards.
https://www.canadapost.ca/business/tools/ds/default.aspx?LOCALE=en&ecid=murl|pdn|jr|307

for source postal code we need to provide Sydney, Nova Scotia and I found some postal codes here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-sydney-nova-scotia.html you can select one of them based on your case
So it will take 8 business days for my card to reach Edmonton:(

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018

According to this I should’ve received my card yesterday but that didn’t happen so lets see

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
***Update ***
Landed: 21st September
Approved: 21st November
Delivered : 30th November (delivered to my neighbor's mailboxo_O he just gave it to me)

I just couldn't be happier :) just hang in there, your cards will be delivered soon. Don't forget to ask your neighbors if your card is undelivered for a long time. Good luck!
Did your mail envelope say "DO NOT FORWARD"? I ight need to do mail forward to a new address and Canada post doesnt allow dorwarding for any mails stating that. Could you tell me please?

nila21

Oct 23, 2017
We've got photo request for all the applicants - me, spouse and daughter. the reason clearly is the photos were taken more than 6 months prior.. (when we got our PPR). we landed quite late ( close to COPR expiry), so we were meant to get a photo request. have couriered the photos today. guess will only get the cards by Jan 2019, since dec end will be holidays..

Last edited:

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
We've got photo request for all the applicants - me, spouse and daughter. the reason clearly is the photos were taken more than 6 months prior.. (when we got our PPR). we landed quite late 9 close to COPR expiry), so we were meant to get a photo request. have couriered the photos today. guess will only get the cards by Jan 2019, since dec end will be holidays..
what was your landing date? We are in similar situation landed almost 6 months after we got our COPRs.

nila21

Oct 23, 2017
what was your landing date? We are in similar situation landed almost 6 months after we got our COPRs.
5th Oct. when did u land? i only got my photo request via email. Then i submitted web form for spouse and child. they replied within a day saying i need to resubmit photos for them too.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Photo request letter for kids sent via post is on kid's name or addressed to main applicant? Can somebody plz tell me.

Kae_be

Oct 24, 2017
We've got photo request for all the applicants - me, spouse and daughter. the reason clearly is the photos were taken more than 6 months prior.. (when we got our PPR). we landed quite late ( close to COPR expiry), so we were meant to get a photo request. have couriered the photos today. guess will only get the cards by Jan 2019, since dec end will be holidays..
If this is true then this is so stupid. That photo is going to be on that PR card for 5 years, what difference do a few months make? Also they should then not issue COPR for more than 6 months or should request new photos for somebody who landed after 6 months.

I landed just inside of 6 months - they should have requested new photos at the time of landing since they already know it takes more than 50 days to process PR cards. Honestly, waiting for PR cards has been the most frustrating part of the whole process. I will be livid if I get photo requests for this reason.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Landed Oct. 9th. I just received an email requesting me to submit 2 new photos, because the photos I originally submitted didn't meet the specifications.

After we submit new photos, is there any way to verify CIC received them? I'm thinking of sending new photos with regular mail, but would like to have the confirmation that it didn't get lost or whatever.

dnunes88

Aug 3, 2018
Landed Oct. 9th. I just received an email requesting me to submit 2 new photos, because the photos I originally submitted didn't meet the specifications.

After we submit new photos, is there any way to verify CIC received them? I'm thinking of sending new photos with regular mail, but would like to have the confirmation that it didn't get lost or whatever.
Yes, when you post it you'll receive a tracking number and you'll be able to confirm that it was delivered.