AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Congratulations, it gives us a hope , people who landed by September will receive good news sooner :D
my frind is calling IRCC for his wife card... because there is no ghost update on that yesterda

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
my frind is calling IRCC for his wife card... because there is no ghost update on that yesterda
Yes he should, they will send a request to the processing department, and after that they will see the update. Same thing happened to me , after calling them our two applications was updated, just we are waiting fpr the approval, and according to all posts I think they will approve it 7 to 14 days after the update, its an analysis through the previous posts.
After start the waiting time for the delivery especially with the strikeo_O. We cross our fingers and keep hope

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Yes he should, they will send a request to the processing department, and after that they will see the update. Same thing happened to me , after calling them our two applications was updated, just we are waiting fpr the approval, and according to all posts I think they will approve it 7 to 14 days after the update, its an analysis through the previous posts.
After start the waiting time for the delivery especially with the strikeo_O. We cross our fingers and keep hope
so they had already send an update for him and his wife few days back... the update came only on bis card not hers... so he just now called and they said for his wife it might happen in coming few days

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Landing date 18 September Toronto
Update request forwarded by Call center to processing center 6 November

Just called CIC today and they said they have no update yet and i should receive my card in just few weeks. Oh that's great to know. well played CIC. well played!

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No idea why applications after Sep 10th are taking so long to process. It's more the 60 days now and we haven't seen approved status? Like I was under the impression we all should have received our cards by now! then why even say 47 days as the processing time!!

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
No idea why applications after Sep 10th are taking so long to process. It's more the 60 days now and we haven't seen approved status? Like I was under the impression we all should have received our cards by now! then why even say 47 days as the processing time!!
Hi TECC
Its only my opinion and analysis, I think they are applying on us the old timing process means when we applied its was 65 to 70 days after and I do not remember the date they change it to 47, but it looks like they are processing our application following the old deadline. even-though when we call IRCC agent said they had no idea about the approval date of our application , their only answer is they are under process;)
hope by the next week we will get some good news

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
so they had already send an update for him and his wife few days back... the update came only on bis card not hers... so he just now called and they said for his wife it might happen in coming few days
hope for them , because it is very stressful situation for couples , I know that ....

Sami daga

May 2, 2018
I called Cic today landing September 18. They said we have already send update request on November 9 and that was acknowledged . Just wait until you get any further update .

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
I called Cic today landing September 18. They said we have already send update request on November 9 and that was acknowledged . Just wait until you get any further update .
Don’t worry sami we are in the same boat, last month when I called them an agent told me to wait till 29, after that I complain!!!!
She said that they know that we really need our cards , but the process can be longer since there is a lot of people who fid their landing!!!
For me my application was upy7, bu next week if nothing happen I decided to send a complain through the webform..., but I hope that we who landed by sep18th will get some good news by thf coming week

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Landed: 7th September Toronto Pearson
Ghost update : 16th October
Approved:25th October
PR Cards received.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Landing date 18 September Toronto
Update request forwarded by Call center to processing center 6 November

Just called CIC today and they said they have no update yet and i should receive my card in just few weeks. Oh that's great to know. well played CIC. well played!
Hi TECC
Its only my opinion and analysis, I think they are applying on us the old timing process means when we applied its was 65 to 70 days after and I do not remember the date they change it to 47, but it looks like they are processing our application following the old deadline. even-though when we call IRCC agent said they had no idea about the approval date of our application , their only answer is they are under process;)
hope by the next week we will get some good news
i agree with ya...even when i landed our date was 60 days or so... and if u call right now it says 5 days but website says 47

Sami daga

May 2, 2018
Don’t worry sami we are in the same boat, last month when I called them an agent told me to wait till 29, after that I complain!!!!
She said that they know that we really need our cards , but the process can be longer since there is a lot of people who fid their landing!!!
For me my application was upy7, bu next week if nothing happen I decided to send a complain through the webform..., but I hope that we who landed by sep18th will get some good news by thf coming week
Yeah let’s hope , For good news by end this coming week.