AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I tried all the options still it shows NO application found. Will it take sometime to show online. I landed on Oct 09.
nope.. my application popped up same day i landed ... do one thing.. call up the border where u landed and ask if your application was properly added in system.. it happened to one of my frn

sharrulatha

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
nope.. my application popped up same day i landed ... do one thing.. call up the border where u landed and ask if your application was properly added in system.. it happened to one of my frn
I did inland landing in CIC office, Ottawa. Will call cic and check. If it is not added in the system what is the next step ?

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
hello everybody
does any application been approved for people who landed by September 17th or 18th (especially with the new changes 47 days)
for me landed sep 18th (edmonton)
mine still submitted
called the Agent told me wait until nov 29th after that if did not hear anything call again!!!!
thanks

Ashbeens

Oct 9, 2018
Hi just wanted to update everyone on my card status
Landed on 23rd August with my kid and husband
Got photo requests for husband and kid on 10th October
My application got approved on 12th October
Card received on 23rd October.
Submitted pics of husband and kid on the 18th October now waiting for the update for their cards.

RajeshGannamaneni

Oct 22, 2018
I am also waiting since 12 days post Ghost update. Apparently processing time has changed from 63 days to 70 days hence I believe the wait is longer.

But as per my understanding from the seniors if u get Ghost update the photo has been accepted and uploaded.
My status moved into"Ghost Update". but couple of days later, they sent a photo request.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
hello everybody
does any application been approved for people who landed by September 17th or 18th (especially with the new changes 47 days)
for me landed sep 18th (edmonton)
mine still submitted
called the Agent told me wait until nov 29th after that if did not hear anything call again!!!!
thanks
Change to processing times is not retrospective, 47 days estimate is for new applications submitted. Agent correctly asked you to wait 60 odd days.

Reactions: Rakit

STEPHOa

Dec 9, 2016
Hey guys here is my timeline
Landed: September 2nd 2018
After 43 days
First photo request: October 15th 2018
Photo received : October 22nd 2018 at shoppers drug mart

STILL WAITING :(

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
I landed at september 7,2018. My GCkey status stiil is submitted.
Landed on 7 sep
Saw ghost update on 17 oct

Waiting for approved status

ham584

Jan 23, 2017
Hello, I have kind of three urgent questions!
My wife and I were supposed to receive our PR cards in mid-September which we didn't get! I called CIC on October 4th and they told me that they sent the card on Sep 4th so probably cards have been lost in mail and I need to send solemn declaration. But, surprisingly the agent told us that my wife's card has been sent back to them and they will resend it again.
Anyway, on October 16th I sent the solemn declaration for myself (by fax) and the same day they sent my wife's card. However, till now we haven't received her card yet.
Now my questions are: how long dose usually take for a card to get from CIC to us? It's more than 10 days now! Does it mean they lost the card again? (I checked the addresses and they are correct, we regularly get mail at the same address).
Then, do we have any chance to take our flight on Dec 7th?
And, what would you do if you were in our situation?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hello, I have kind of three urgent questions!
My wife and I were supposed to receive our PR cards in mid-September which we didn't get! I called CIC on October 4th and they told me that they sent the card on Sep 4th so probably cards have been lost in mail and I need to send solemn declaration. But, surprisingly the agent told us that my wife's card has been sent back to them and they will resend it again.
Anyway, on October 16th I sent the solemn declaration for myself (by fax) and the same day they sent my wife's card. However, till now we haven't received her card yet.
Now my questions are: how long dose usually take for a card to get from CIC to us? It's more than 10 days now! Does it mean they lost the card again? (I checked the addresses and they are correct, we regularly get mail at the same address).
Then, do we have any chance to take our flight on Dec 7th?
And, what would you do if you were in our situation?
where vdo u stay... you know that right canada post is on rotating strike

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am waiting for my PR card. Landed on Sep 16th. How can I create a PR card application and how to link it to CIC account? I know lot of people have been talking about this, linking your PR card to my cic. But how do I create an application for the PR card in the first place. Can someone please guide.

Thanks a lot