+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My child's PR card profile got updated today but no update for me and wife's file. Is it possible?

Landed: 2nd Aug

langoorbandar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Bay Area, USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Call *67-613-944-4000. This will hide your US number and will get you to talk to a real person. Tell them you are in Canada.
It doesnt work, I tried blocking number just like auggested here but eventually it transfers to a toll free number and then disconnects just like previous post in this thread. Fortunately I didnt have to follow up as we eneded up getting the cards in expected timeframe.

Sep 7, 2018
I have been trying to call IRCC for the past many days....the waiting time is over 30 minutes and after 10-15 minutes the line drops !!!!

Can anyone of you who has been successful in getting through to an agent on the phone please suggest what is the best time of the day to call ?? I know its an odd query but just taking a chance :) Thanks.

Sep 7, 2018
Hi Krunal,
My landing date was the same as yours but I have not received PR card yet.

I can't find any information on mycic account with respect to the PR card. Where should I be checking - mycic or ecas ?

Thanks!
Have you linked your PR application numbers to your CIC account ? Once you do this, you will be able to see the current status.

noblevrghs

Nov 4, 2017
Hi, my parents did their landing on July 24 in Etobicoke office, I did see ghost update on Sep 6th/7th for my father and now another update changing to "Approved" today Sep 11th.
I am worried that my mother's application hasn't received ghost update yet, it is still showing "Submitted".

My question is:
Is the PR card for parents processed individually and come in separate mail? And it is possible that both mails might not reach at same time?
It looks like my mother's PR card processing is delayed as there is no update yet. Should I call CIC to confirm or it is normal?
Thanks.
Did you get any update on your mother's application. I am in similar situation. I got photo re submission request, My wife status is still "Submitted". Already received my both kids PR card by canada post.

Mar 12, 2018
Hi All,
I landed at Pearson Toronto on 10th July,
Status updated to "Approved" on 29th August,
haven't received my PR card yet.
Any idea how long I ll have to wait or is it normal to wait two weeks or more after the status changes to "approved"