strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
landing on July 6th. I can not log in with my account today 48 days since i have not yet received an email for new photos .. when can I cut my card? on September 11 I have a flight to my place I think I will come up then
Same I landed 7th of July and unable to link card too

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
landing on July 6th. I can not log in with my account today 48 days since i have not yet received an email for new photos .. when can I cut my card? on September 11 I have a flight to my place I think I will come up then
I feel we will get our cards latest like the week 7th of September

Reactions: Klaudia

langoorbandar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Bay Area, USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
TRUE !
One more thing you can do, Call CIC agent get the PR card application number (Start with R, i think) then whenever you want you can call auto phone service and check your application status by application number. Status they say on phone service is same as GCKey status.
Thanks for the tip however, I'm afraid I may not be able to do this as I'm not in Canada and as far as I know, one cannot call IRCC from outside of the country.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the tip however, I'm afraid I may not be able to do this as I'm not in Canada and as far as I know, one cannot call IRCC from outside of the country.
I believe you can indeed call IRCC from outside Canada.

Dear forum members, kindly share the contact number of IRCC for people dialing in from outside Canada.

Thanks!

jaydevadhikari

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Landed: 26th May
Photo Request by CIC on email for me: 11th July
Photos sent: 16th July (for both me and my spouse together as we called CIC and checked about my wife and they said even her photo is required)
Photos received: 18th July
Ghost Update for my application: 18th August
Approved (for my application: 23rd August
Waiting to receive PR card

One question - My wife's application still has no update. It still shows as "Submitted". We got a photo request for both around the same time, sent the photos in the same mail, so ideally the approval should also be happening around the same time, right? What are other people's experience on this?

Anshmcst

Aug 5, 2018
Landed 29th July 2018.
I will update when I see any change.
Earlier in the thread there was someone who thought that there was a ghost update, I had the same but I think it was when I linked my account and it changed to submitted.

Landed 24th July 2018.
15th August says it was submitted already. Application status is still in progress. It is exactly 30days now. Does your card got approved?

Mont_Lover

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Landed: June 21
Ghost update: August 10
Approved: August 15
Received PR card: August 17 in Montreal

That's timeline to receive in 2 days.. Mine was approved in 13 Aug and received on 15. Congrats POLYNING and glad that your long journey came to an end