+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

prabh11

Oct 31, 2017
Hey, would you mind letting me know when you got "approved"?
I landed on June 29, see the application/profile updated today.
We have a similar timeline. thanks!
Hey, I got approved today. Good luck you will be approved soon too if not already approved.

trislex

May 28, 2018
Landed: 21 June 2018
Ghost Update: 22 August 2018

Application status is now stuck with the "Application/profile updated" status for now so I'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully they don't send a photo request anymore :(

Inland, Montreal

prabh11

Oct 31, 2017
Hi
Where we can check this ??
Can u please send me the link
Hey Abhishek,

So you go to your cic online account which i am assuming you made when your file was in process.
Click on link application to your account. Pick the option Permanent Resident Card, it will as you couple of questions. After answering the questions it will tell you that we have found an application with the same info. then you click on Link Application. You can then see the status on the account.

Thanks,
Prabh

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hey Abhishek,

So you go to your cic online account which i am assuming you made when your file was in process.
Click on link application to your account. Pick the option Permanent Resident Card, it will as you couple of questions. After answering the questions it will tell you that we have found an application with the same info. then you click on Link Application. You can then see the status on the account.

Thanks,
Prabh

Hi prabh11,

I entered the requested details. It says it did not find any applications. Does this mean IRCC has not started working on my file. I got a request to send 2 Photos and the address to send the PR card.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hey Abhishek,

Thanks,
Prabh
Normally how many days it take to link an application ? I landed on Aug 14th and still can't able to link.

langoorbandar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Bay Area, USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
With the help of UCI number and Last name ? or did you select another option ?
Anyone else having/had problem to link PR card application ?
Count me as one having difficulty. I was able to successfully link my and my daughter's application while the tool fails to locate my wife's application even when trying various combinations for place of birth or entering it exactly as it appears on COPR.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Count me as one having difficulty. I was able to successfully link my and my daughter's application while the tool fails to locate my wife's application even when trying various combinations for place of birth or entering it exactly as it appears on COPR.
You were absolutely right!
I tried with proper birth of city name and it works. Thanks.

kathychang

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Hey, I got approved today. Good luck you will be approved soon too if not already approved.
Thank you for letting me know. I just checked my CIC account and saw it's approved !!!!! yeahhhhh. where are you located?

Landed: 29 June
Ghost update: 16 Aug
Approved: 22 Aug
Received: waiting........