eldorado1

May 28, 2018
Landed: June 12th, 2018
Profile/PRC Application Updated: August 1, 2018
Port of Entry: YYZ

Awaiting Approval & PRC Card Mailing

Mseitz

Jul 25, 2018
Is there a thread specifically on re entering Canada without a PR card and what to expect?? I’ve talked to 2 different people at the Canadian Border Services and one was very reassuring about me being able to reenter Canada without any troubles while the second person set me on edge saying I “may” be okay but that I may experience some issues with the Border Agent once I get off my flight so... I don’t know where to go from here. Suggestions??

Also, still says submitted on the website & I’m really starting to yank my hair out.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Received ghost update on July 27th, but no changes after that. How many days can it be after the ghost update before the approval?

Last edited:

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront,submitted on 23-03-2017
Received ghost update on June 27th, but no changes after that. How many days can it be after the ghost update before the approval?
on june or july 27?

stowkovski

Jul 16, 2018
Is there a thread specifically on re entering Canada without a PR card and what to expect?? I’ve talked to 2 different people at the Canadian Border Services and one was very reassuring about me being able to reenter Canada without any troubles while the second person set me on edge saying I “may” be okay but that I may experience some issues with the Border Agent once I get off my flight so... I don’t know where to go from here. Suggestions??

Also, still says submitted on the website & I’m really starting to yank my hair out.
Have no fear. I left the country and re-entered without my PR card. The Canadian Border agents will want to see your CoPR, as it will show in their system that you are a PR.

Reactions: Mseitz

Dorina D

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront,submitted on 23-03-2017
Sorry July 27th
ok, same here ghost update on july 27th and the status its showing still submited. I called them yesterday they said it is approved but why they have not updated it online. Will keep checking maybe they will update the status tomorrow

Reactions: conroex3800

Ragnar19

Jan 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have two questions that break my head for the last two days. I have submitted my express entry profile on 31st July 2018,

1. I forgot to add payslip with my current employer's reference letter(which doesn't have any salary info). I submitted my document with pay stubs in CSE which will take 10 days to update. Meanwhile, what are the chances for the officer to reject my application for incomplete application reason?

2. I got my PCC in India on 21st of April. My resident country is still India. Then, I travelled to USA for a business meeting on 27th April and I am still here. I will be back at India by next week. I got my ITA on 28th June. And submitted my application on 31st July. Is my PCC valid? Will they reject my application for invalid PCC?

It would be great if you guys can answer these. Thanks a ton!

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello everyone,

I have two questions that break my head for the last two days. I have submitted my express entry profile on 31st July 2018,

1. I forgot to add payslip with my current employer's reference letter(which doesn't have any salary info). I submitted my document with pay stubs in CSE which will take 10 days to update. Meanwhile, what are the chances for the officer to reject my application for incomplete application reason?

2. I got my PCC in India on 21st of April. My resident country is still India. Then, I travelled to USA for a business meeting on 27th April and I am still here. I will be back at India by next week. I got my ITA on 28th June. And submitted my application on 31st July. Is my PCC valid? Will they reject my application for invalid PCC?

It would be great if you guys can answer these. Thanks a ton!
Wrong thread mate- this is to track PR card !

Reactions: stowkovski

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Landed on June 10th at Carway Border, AB.
Ghost update on 31st July 2018.
Waiting for the final approval.

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Hi, I landed on June 16th at Alberta Coutts border. its August 1st. still haven't received my First PR Card today i complete 46 days
any idea how long does it take to get the card ?
Avg is 64 but may take longer. I landed on April 19 and still waiting

Reactions: Swappy

Daria_1007

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Toronto
Hi everyone!

Landed on June 9th in Toronto, 3 weeks later found out an officer forgot to update something in the system, so the card is already delayed by a month...
However, yesterday I got a ghost update, a little bit over 3 weeks since I inked my card to cic account. Any ideas what it could be?

Got an update!

4 weeks after the application was received by cic, it’s approved as of today. Waiting for the card to arrive!

Reactions: trislex