+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
It's been a crazy wait mate. I'm tired of checking my account now. Please stay in touch and let me know if you see that stupid "Updated" status:(
You have no idea man, I landed on Feb 10. Did not receive any communication, after calling them 50 times, received a photo request on May 3. And then, silence again.... :/

AKHA

Feb 27, 2018
YAYAYAYAY just logged in and my card has been APPROVED!!

Landed 15th March
1st May - Request for new photos
6th June - File updated
11th June - card APPROVED!
Hi
Did you link you application to the cic site? Please let me know how did u do that. It is saying error in application number ( which is the correct one)

i_sanjana

Sep 14, 2016
Do you get an email when your application is approved? Or do we get an email after our application is approved or directly our PR card is mailed to us?

Beboooo

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hello
My application was approved this morning.
Landing April 24th
Rainbow bridge.

Does anybody know how long does it to to revieve the card on mail after application is approved?
i did my landing day after u.plz when ur status was updated before approval??

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi
Did you link you application to the cic site? Please let me know how did u do that. It is saying error in application number ( which is the correct one)
Hey!
I don't think I'm the best person to ask sorry... I cant remember what i entered in... but i don't think i used my application number... I think it would just my personal info and out of luck it worked! haha